Windows vs Mac for Video Editing

Ethan7361

Im looking to do some video editing and need a new computer. I was wondering if I should get a Mac or Windows laptop but can't which one to get on a $1 500 budget. Each one has its pros and cons but could you recommend a laptop and video editing software and rate the software from 1-10 on ease of use and quality thanks. 

Well, if you're looking for a laptop for editing, I'd say that a Macbook Pro or a Dell XPS 13 would be good. Macs also come with the free software iMovie, which is not too bad. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Video editing software is completely up to you. If you are new to it, I would recommend iMovie since it is fairly user friendly

Im looking to do some video editing and need a new computer. I was wondering if I should get a Mac or Windows laptop but can't which one to get. Each one has its pros and cons but could you recommend a laptop and video editing software and rate the software from 1-10 on ease of use and quality thanks. 

Try Sony Vegas. If you don't like it then likely a Mac will work best for you. This is my personal opinion though. You can use Adobe Premier on Windows as well. Final Cut works only on OSX as far as I know.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||