Lg G3 for $100 vs. Galaxy S5 for $200

Jackgamer91

Which phone is better? This will be on a 2 year contract with Fido. Both come with 16 GB storage.

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

id go g3. I have a sammy phone, about to get another, my mom has the s5, would take the G3 over it in a heartbeat

I have a vendetta against samsung after my last phone from them, wouldn't touch them with a mile long pole. 

TLDR? G3

S5 is a better phone but isn't worth the extra $100 IMO.

Take the LG G3

No it's not. #You'renotentitledtoyourownopinion lol. 

Only thing that is sketcy about the LG G3 it is being WQHD . If it wasn't I would have one. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

i have had both phones and i would say the lg g3 is the winner for me, the tap to unlock is actually a great feature that comes in handy all the time, i gotten so used to it that i always try to do it on my iPad too, the back button is also great and it is awesome for one handed use, you can customize the home icons very easily, battery life is good, plus you can mod the US version to work with wireless charging that works pretty good