Battlefield 4 - the worst game I have ever played

nj4ck

Buying premium to make the game better? If you thought that would make a difference, its not Dice's fault tbh.

I bought premium because there are no populated servers that don't require it in my region. I didn't know how bad it really was before I got premium.

Its not fun when you need 10 hits to kill an enemy but he only needs 1.

But you have to reverse it, how many times you get those kills that should have been kills. Also better guns help. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

But you have to reverse it, how many times you get those kills that should have been kills. Also better guns help. 

I don't think I ever get those kills, just look at the amount of people reporting no issues in this thread. I don't think this is an issue everyone has, but I also don't think it has to do with my internet connection. Its just weird. I cannot remember ever dropping anyone from 100% to 0 health in one or two shots. I also have all assault rifles and carbines unlocked, even when using a high-damage assault rifle like the Bulldog, I often see 5-6 hitmarkers before the enemy drops, that should only be possible when hitting him in the legs at long range, but this happens in CQB situations with hits to the torso for me.

I agree with all the things mentioned but It isn't the worst game

grass simulator and air control exist not to mention goat simulator

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I agree with all the things mentioned but It isn't the worst game

grass simulator and air control exist not to mention goat simulator

well, I did say it was the worst game I have ever played, not the worst game period  ;)

Ok so then which one is good to get? Just got myself a 980 and I want to push it. I never owned any Battleflied games but would like to get into it. I use to play all the great COD games up until black ops...so what should I look into?

@SLiKRiC Go for BFH or BF4 as the older games don't have many populated servers anymore. Yes, BF3 has some but not nearly as many as it used to.

Wait.... Why not? The only games that are worse are BF Hardline and everything after CoD 4.

Edit: And also Flatout 3...

Ok, i agree with you on some CoD games.

But BF4 is cool :)

Ok so then which one is good to get? Just got myself a 980 and I want to push it. I never owned any Battleflied games but would like to get into it. I use to play all the great COD games up until black ops...so what should I look into?

Battlefield 4. It's much more stable now and it's quite fun to play.

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

Battlefield 4. It's much more stable now and it's quite fun to play.

It really isn't. Not even close. Last time I played it, (last week) I would get half way through a match, then ctd with no given reason. Not to mention the still persistent netcode lag that causes me to die from what appears to be 1 bullet but is in actually 10

Somehow, Hardline is more playable. At least when I can find a Blood Money hardcore match.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

ive played BFBC2, BF3 and BF4

BFBC2 being by far my favorite, it was fast paced, good mechanics, rush mode was actually fun to play. I HATED BF3, all it was was a conquest game, it was so damn boring, BF4 was somewhat decent, it was way more action packed than BF3, rush mode was ok, i agree there are alot of shitty maps, but its better than bf3 for me, also optimized better.

I've played it for 600hours and it's the best game I have ever played.

its pretty fun for me, but every once in a while I get all that stuff that youre talking about. ( im a nubby btw). But I started to get kills, and if theres rubberbanding or lag

I usually just join a dif server.