GTA V - Preloading - Steam

RevoltTrain

Why dont devs separate multiplayer and single player? Is it that hard...

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I have the same skin

I love this skin quite a bit

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

4k textures are probably a lot of it, maybe make those a high res texture pack. 

4k textures are probably a lot of it, maybe make those a high res texture pack. 

Is it true that theres only one game that did that? - Shadow of mordor. Seriously who will be running GTA V on 4k? Like 10% of all the people who bought gta V? On the other hand maybe its just my problem? You guys take like an hour and I will take like 70 hours to download it.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Is it true that theres only one game that did that? - Shadow of mordor. Seriously who will be running GTA V on 4k? Like 10% of all the people who bought gta V? On the other hand maybe its just my problem? You guys take like an hour and I will take like 70 hours to download it.

At least you have time to download it.  I know it sucks having slow speeds with the internet.  Hell my home internet speed is supposed to be around 10MB/s but I barely hit that.  What's messed up is my cell phone has a download speed of 100 MB/s.  I got so pissed off about that so I rooted my phone and set up a wifi hot spot and now have better speeds using my cell phone,

I have a potato!

Time Remaining: 1Day

And the download is almost stopping from time to time. 

Time Remaining: 1Day

And the download is almost stopping from time to time. 

I wish I could be seeing "Time Remaining: 1Day". I cant download the game 24/7 because I have like 3 hours free time after shool before my parents get home. And I dont want to leave it when I go to school because its just ... No.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I wish I could be seeing "Time Remaining: 1Day". I cant download the game 24/7 because I have like 3 hours free time after shool before my parents get home. And I dont want to leave it when I go to school because its just ... No.

Ill need more than one day too.

Fucking 10MB/s  you will download the game in 1 fucking hour while here I wont probably even get stable 1MB/s with this fucking peace of shit companie that just wants fucking money. Sorry for all the fucks but seriously... I am not kidding i am furious right now about my down speed. I want to resurect hitler and command him to burn these fucking assholes. I know there will be posts like "I am here with 10KB/s down" sorry for you but I dont care.

And here I sit, throttling my 8MB/s download speed so that steam can only dl with 2MB/s. What's the rush? You have 1 week to download it. It's just going to be sitting on your computer doing nothing. (unless a crack comes out first)

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

FUCk it lol I live in Australia I have to pre load it preordering it now :D (It will take like a week to install lol)

Edit: It's now at 58% :D

Can't buy it 'till I get paid on Friday... Lucky I have 100Mb/s.

TBH I wish I had slow internet in a way. You guys with slow internet are waiting for the download to finish at least. Mine was done in an hour and thirty minutes, so I'm literally sitting here with an unplayable game on my HDD lol. It's torture.  :mellow:

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

TBH I wish I had slow internet in a way. You guys with slow internet are waiting for the download to finish at least. Mine was done in an hour and thirty minutes, so I'm literally sitting here with an unplayable game on my HDD lol. It's torture.  :mellow:

Well we technically can't play it any faster than you lol. The only difference is that your bandwidth won't be butchered for the next few days haha

Well we technically can't play it any faster than you lol. The only difference is that your bandwidth won't be butchered for the next few days haha

If you live with people, I'm guessing no netflix or youtube for them lol. I get having slow internet, used to have it when I lived at home with my parents, but even they upgraded recently to around 4MB/s down.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

I really need a 1tb ssd....

Black Friday !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Lucky, I'm  only downloading it at 800kbps  :angry:  :(

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

the hype is real (expect for my shitty internet, because i can't do shit on it this week, at lest i'm not on data caps)

BU4oN3Z.png

in this case it wouldn't make that much of a difference anyways, both uses the same assets expect for a few vehicles and weapons other that the content is the same, it would be dumb to have one of each thing for each mode instead of one thing for both, in this case, IIRC correctly GTAO was a gig or 2 download when it launch separately on the old consoles

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

UgTSuWj.png

a... almost th... there guys....

Haha I feel the pain too.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

TBH I wish I had slow internet in a way. You guys with slow internet are waiting for the download to finish at least. Mine was done in an hour and thirty minutes, so I'm literally sitting here with an unplayable game on my HDD lol. It's torture. :mellow:

No you dont want it. You would dowbload 50 hours and in those hours you would have to do something away from your pc.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

No you dont want it. You would dowbload 50 hours and in those hours you would have to do something away from your pc.

true. I used to have kinda slow internet.