Am I supposed to delete certain partitions when installing Win8.1? HALP PLS URGENT!

Hi LTT this is pretty urgent

So I want to install a fresh copy of Windows again on my PC, but when I choose the Custom install, I see alot of partitions

I have edited the pic with MS Paint (deal with it).

post-164810-0-00239500-1428414433_thumb.

As you can see there are alot of partitions listed, and I dont know what to delete

I have marked the confusing partitions with "idk".

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DELETE. AM I SUPPOSED TO DELETE SOMETHING AND FORMAT MY SSD OR DONT DELETE ANYTHING

PLEASE HELP!!!

"Dont take my word for it, wait for the others"

-GabbDogg 2015

Well first of you forgot to unplug your hdd

unplug all HDDs other than the one you are installing windows on. then remove all partitions on the drive, and install

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

Unplug all drives apart from the SSD. Then all partitions should belong to the same storage device.

unplug all HDDs other than the one you are installing windows on. then remove all partitions on the drive, and install

OP, do this.

the drive0 is all different partitions on your SSD.

unplug your HDDs, then restart the installation, when you get back to that screen simply delete all the partitions on the SSD (drive0) and then start the install process.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.