What is the best ultrabook?

What do you guys think is the best ultrabook? Just for the purpose of simplicity i'm going to count the macbook air as an ultrabook. Personally I have a Lenovo  ideapad yoga pro 3 and it has served me well but I was just wondering how it compares.

edit: I'm also going to include ultra portables as long as they have decent performance and aren't to heavy.

Quite like the XPS 13, incredibly sexy

Also, the Acer V7 482PG, while not 100% an ultrabook, it's very damn good for the price

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

Dell Latitude E7450.

Better build quality than any other ultrabook, decent hardware, easy to maintain, extremely good keyboard and touchpad and robust.Also Dell support.

Lenovo builds decent laptops but their consumer line (eg ideapads) aren't that great tbh.

The build quality of my Lenovo computer is pretty good. Although it comes with a lot of bloatware. It also has some display scaling issues. But overall its pretty good.

Yeah, pretty good, but top of the line ultrabooks are another league ;)
All depends on your budget though

Dell Latitude E7450.

Better build quality than any other ultrabook, decent hardware, easy to maintain, extremely good keyboard and touchpad and robust.Also Dell support.

Lenovo builds decent laptops but their consumer line (eg ideapads) aren't that great tbh.

yup.

my mom gets a new laptop every year from her company, and last year she got an HP elitebook, now she got an E7450. next year the'll have macbooks or macbook pros

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Yeah, pretty good, but top of the line ultrabooks are another league ;)

All depends on your budget though

your right in my opinion the laptop i'm using right now (ideapad yoga 3 pro) should have cost about $1200 instead of nearly $2000

Macbook air.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit