I know this isn't the best place to do this but...

Compl3xity_

Hey guys, I have some issues going on. I know this isn't the place to be writing this, and don't worry, I've taken it to an actual place for problems like this. I have been having some family issues. 

So the back story, my dad has always been a lier, drug abuser, and an alcoholic, and recently this guy named Anthony has come in to my life recently. (he's my uncle). He has been nothing but nice and trying to conform into a good person since his olden days (getting in trouble with the law and shit). Now recently, my dad has taken in some new house mates in his really shitty house. These people have been nothing but bad news. Always stealing from my dad. Recently, the house mates stole some pills "that he needs". He blamed it on Anthony. According to Anthony "he thought I stole the stuff and proceeded to hit me, after then I pushed him and stormed off. Then he ran over my 15 year old cousin Devon's bike. (My cousin, his nephew). 

So what just happened was, Anthony and I were playing a game of chess (I had advantage lol), and my uncle Al, and his wife Tanya, came over saying that "He's drunk" (he had like 2 beers, not enough considering he drinks a lot), and (and I quote) "He's a piece of shit who is JUST like your dad. A drug addict, alcoholic, and a habitual lier. Do not ever get involved with him". They claimed that nonsense. I was on Anthony's side at this point, but I took no sides after that. 

So I am worried that I am wrong about Anthony, and that he is manipulating me and all this. He gave me a lot of stuff and was really kind to me and to everyone. I need some advice.

How old are you?

And who exactly was hitting you? Or am I reading this wrong?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Sounds like you need to relocate, the entire situation sounds horrible. Do you have any other family or friends you could go to? 

Personally, I dont trust people becouse they are nice, I trust people becouse they are Honest.

If i were in your position i would just ask him for the truth.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Hey man this is a tech community. With that being said, please talk to a friend or a close person you know. If your life is in danger or you are thinking of committing harm, please call 911. If you don't know where to go please contact the Suicide Hotline. They just don't deal with depressed people. They deal with all sorts of things even lonely people. Also call CPS if needed. That is my advice go for the suicide hotline first and explain your problem.

For more Info on suicide hotline please goto  http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Suicide Hotline Number  1 (800) 273-8255

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

How old are you?

Yes you are. OP's father thought OP's uncle stole his shit so he punched him and then OP's uncle pushed OP's father. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Sounds like you need to relocate, the entire situation sounds horrible. Do you have any other family or friends you could go to? 

I don't know, as I am less than 16. I could relocate, but, Anthony isn't allowed near me anymore, and I feel pretty safe. I just isolated myself from it.

How old are you?

Less than 16, and you read it wrong. It's OK though. and I recently heard that Anthony was caught stealing pills and was punched, and one of my dad's house mates, lets call her Martha, said that Anthony had his hands on my dad's throat and she broke it up.

Personally, I dont trust people becouse they are nice, I trust people becouse they are Honest.

If i were in your position i would just ask him for the truth.

I am with you, but, I kinda can't ask him anymore, as he's not allowed by me anymore.

It's hard because you're so young. If you were older, it would be much easier for you to make everyone cut the shit, and deal with it.

You're really best off talking to someone detached from the situation, but who can help, like a school counselor. You shouldn't be living in a house filled with drug addicts, and fights. That's not the kind of structure someone your age needs.

I encourage you to talk to a teacher, or counselor at school, and they'll know the best course of action.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Hey guys, I have some issues going on. 

It's entirely possible that Anthony could be manipulating you. If he's contacting you behind your family's back to go and do stuff with him I'd strongly strongly advise you against it (has he done that?) :0/

Also, I'd suggest maybe speaking to your family about why they feel that way about Anthony (and why you feel that he seems to be okay). That way you might be able to figure a bit more of this stuff out and put in a good word for Anthony at the same time.

Also, do you know the new housemates definitely stole the pills, or did Anthony or someone else tell you that?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

It's entirely possible that Anthony could be manipulating you. If he's contacting you behind your family's back to go and do stuff with him I'd strongly strongly advise you against it (has he done that?) :0/

Also, I'd suggest maybe speaking to your family about why they feel that way about Anthony (and why you feel that he seems to be okay). That way you might be able to figure a bit more of this stuff out and put in a good word for Anthony at the same time.

Also, do you know the new housemates definitely stole the pills, or did Anthony or someone else tell you that?

I definitely do not know who stole the pills, my dad said Anthony, Anthony said his house mates, and the house mates have not done anything. The reason they hate him his because he has a great track record with the police. He recently got out of jail 3 years ago. No he's not doing that, yesterday we just went to my cousin's house, Burger King, then a BP gas station, then we went home. We did play a little bit of basketball with my other friends. He doesn't seem to be trying to isolate me, rather, defeat me with kindness.

I definitely do not know who stole the pills, my dad said Anthony, 

To be honest it could be something as simple as your father feeling his relationship with you being threatened by Anthony, or it could be that Anthony really is just bad news and that you should maybe stay away from him entirely

You said he's trying to defeat you with kindness? Do you feel he's trying to get closer to you than you'd like?

Did you talk to the other adults around you about Anthony and why they feel he's someone who might be a threat to you and why they don't want you to go near him?

You seem to trust Anthony but you know there's a chance he may very well have stolen the pills right?  You only have his word to go by right?

:0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

To be honest it could be something as simple as your father feeling his relatioship with you being threatened by Anthony, or it could be that Anthony really is just bad news and that you should maybe stay away from him.

You said he's trying to defeat you with kindness? Do you feel he's trying to get closer to you than you'd like?

Did you talk to the other adults around you about Anthony and why they feel he's someone who might be a threat to you?

You seem to trust Anthony but you know there's a chance he may very well have stolen the pills right?  You only have his word to go by?

:0/

Yea, I have talked to the other adults (actually, they rather talked to me) about Anthony. I do not only have his word to go by, I have my dad's and his house mates. The problem is, they are ALL habitual liar's. So I can't trust anybody. 

That doesn't really sounds like a safe place to live in, can't you go to live with someone else (family/friend)?

That doesn't really sounds like a safe place to live in, can't you go to live with someone else (family/friend)?

Not really, which sucks hard.

my uncle Al, and his wife Tanya, came over saying that "He's drunk" (he had like 2 beers, not enough considering he drinks a lot), and (and I quote) "He's a piece of shit who is JUST like your dad. A drug addict, alcoholic, and a habitual lier. Do not ever get involved with him"

Not really, which sucks hard.

With them? they seems to care about you.

Anyway if you see that things are going bad call the police.

Yea, I have talked to the other adults (actually, they rather talked to me) about Anthony. I do not only have his word to go by, I have my dad's and his house mates. The problem is, they are ALL habitual liar's. So I can't trust anybody. 

To be honest, if that's really the case, I'd go with the majority and stay well clear of Anthony. You might not feel they're the greatest family in the universe but they are at least family. :0/

What is it they're saying about Anthony?