Any suggestions for a laptop used to work?

RageAx

I am looking for a laptop which is going to be used alot. Primarily with Autodesk, AutoCad, ... that sort of thing. The budget is around 600$ (i know that is relatively low for a laptop which is meant to do serious work). I did some research and found Lenovo IdeaPad G710. Is this laptop worth anything or can you find something way better for that price?

thats probably your best bet since really all that autocad wants is CPU

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I honestly would either get a desktop (I doubt you can use one in your use case) or spend a bit more on a laptop. As even though a $200 laptop (Looking at you HP Stream) could probably run it, you won't get enjoyable experience unless you are willing to get some serious hardware.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Whatever from Lenovo that has 4 logical cores and fits you budget.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

To be honest no better company other than Lenovo would give you such specs on such price. I say you take it.

Groomlake Authority