The Best of the Best

ChaseB
Go to solution Solved by thekeemo,

NDH-15 with better looking fans

What is the best all around under $100 Air Cooler. I have a 4690K with a Corsair 300r. I want the best. Suggestions Please  

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

NDH-15 with better looking fans

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Why spend $100 on an Air cooler? I've seen people spend +$80 and never understood why.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

Will this fit in the Corsair 300R

yes with room to spare

Why spend $100 on an Air cooler? I've seen people spend +$80 and never understood why.

they are comparable to 240mm CLCs and quieter

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

How Tall is the Noctua NH-D15 anyways

160mm I think

165mm with the fan. I have one.

How do you like it. 

160mm I think

Awesome my case does up to 170 I think. So that 10 mm Gap should be fine 

Chase B

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

Massive cooling is needed for high overclocks, usually dual tower coolers around $100 are capable of cooling such systems adequately and are better alternatives to similarly priced AIOs. Similar or better thermal performance, quieter, won't have to worry about leakage.

How do you like it. 

Awesome my case does up to 170 I think. So that 10 mm Gap should be fine

I love it. For $100 I'd say it's worth it, the build quality and performance is superb.

Though not everyone is a fan of the color scheme, there are other alternatives available.

Massive cooling is needed for high overclocks, usually dual tower coolers around $100 are capable of cooling such systems adequately and are better alternatives to similarly priced AIOs. Similar or better thermal performance, quieter, won't have to worry about leakage.

Should this fit my case

Chase B

You should also consider phanteks PH-TC14PE... the thermal performance is almost if not the same as NH-D15 but they are a bit louder and cheaper? (don't have either but reviews says so)

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)