StraightTalk phone for under $150USD?

Keudn

My girlfriend has a crappy Huawei Ascend H881C on straight talk and really needs a new phone. She is short on cash so she cant spend more than $150. She wants a decent touchscreen smartphone with Android. What will be the best phone for her money that will work with straight talk?

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones/moto-e-2nd-gen/moto-e-2nd-gen.html

edit : 4G LTE version is 149.99

heres a video of austin evans using it for a week coming from a 6 plus i believe.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones/moto-e-2nd-gen/moto-e-2nd-gen.html

edit : 4G LTE version is 149.99

heres a video of austin evans using it for a week coming from a 6 plus i believe.

Alright will consider, still open for more opinions though!

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

The biggest problem with that price point is that you will usually get what you pay for. There is a reason that high end phones costs $400-600 off contact, it is because they are worth it. OEM's target that cheap market with absoluely terrible phones that are barely capable of being a smartphone. Thousands of 600MHz smartphones with android version 4-5 years out of date. 

@zlolslavez has the right idea the Moto E is the best option for that price point, for a little more the moto g is the other best option. it is really hard to recommend most other phones in that price category. 

EDIT* The Moto E is the best new option, if you look around on craigslist or ebay in your area you can find some really great used deals. The Samsung Galasy S3 is an older phone but still performs really well and you can get it for around $130-150 mark. The Nexus 4 is an absolute beast looking phone that looks gorgerous can be had for around the same $130-150 on ebay. I had a nexus 4 for a while before the upgrading to a nexus 5 and it is a brilliant phone. 

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

The biggest problem with that price point is that you will usually get what you pay for. There is a reason that high end phones costs $400-600 off contact, it is because they are worth it. OEM's target that cheap market with absoluely terrible phones that are barely capable of being a smartphone. Thousands of 600MHz smartphones with android version 4-5 years out of date. 

@zlolslavez has the right idea the Moto E is the best option for that price point, for a little more the moto g is the other best option. it is really hard to recommend most other phones in that price category. 

EDIT* The Moto E is the best new option, if you look around on craigslist or ebay in your area you can find some really great used deals. The Samsung Galasy S3 is an older phone but still performs really well and you can get it for around $130-150 mark. The Nexus 4 is an absolute beast looking phone that looks gorgerous can be had for around the same $130-150 on ebay. I had a nexus 4 for a while before the upgrading to a nexus 5 and it is a brilliant phone. 

Yeah I know that price range is really hard because materials alone probably cost close to that price but she doesn't have a lot of money and she doesn't really care for nice phones, she just wants one to take selfies, snapchat, check facebook, and listen to music. Her old phone locks up and is full so I'm helping her look for a new one. The only problem with the Moto E is the front camera, but her old phone has the same resolution front camera so she probably wont mind

Yeah I know that price range is really hard because materials alone probably cost close to that price but she doesn't have a lot of money and she doesn't really care for nice phones, she just wants one to take selfies, snapchat, check facebook, and listen to music. Her old phone locks up and is full so I'm helping her look for a new one. The only problem with the Moto E is the front camera, but her old phone has the same resolution front camera so she probably wont mind

To be fair, you aren't going to find much better options at $149.99.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

To be fair, you aren't going to find much better options at $149.99.

Very true