Which hosting service?

ShiroiTenshi

So I'm about to buy hosting but I don't know which one to choose there are so many... And when I read about all of them there are always that one result - "Why you shouldn't get blah blah hosting". Any recommendations? 

OVH is what i'd get, buy a cheap VPS  and set it up yourself.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

OVH is what i'd get, buy a cheap VPS  and set it up yourself.

As I was chatting with hostgator support they told me that simple website host is enough I don't need VPS... But yeah the question wasn't about that anyways. ;D

So I'm about to buy hosting but I don't know which one to choose there are so many... And when I read about all of them there are always that one result - "Why you shouldn't get blah blah hosting". Any recommendations? 

Kinda depends on your needs and how much you want to spend. 

I've used a few, and actually use nfoservers web hosting at the moment, no complaints. If it's something really small, you may just want to do it yourself for fun :)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

You can try Bluehost. Shared server platform is cheap and is really good compared to other cheap hosting solutions. You could go for VPS/Dedicated from them as well. I work in the website hosting business so if you have any questions let me know.