Dafuq is this...

Overkilled

It's an ergonomic keyboard :/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

As mentioned above. It's an ergonomic keyboard. Having that design is more ergonomic for your wrists. However, you have to be tying correctly with those style of keyboards.

the keys are in the wrong place???

They aren't. It's a 'normal' QWERTY layout. Just separated to make it more ergonomic. It's a more natural position not to have to cramp your hands together.

Much like how 60% and TKL keyboards are more ergonomic in terms of keyboard and mouse usage. Those keep you from stretching over to use WASD with one hand, and the mouse with the other.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hit ergonomic to search and you find that its whole other style compared to regular stuff. My brother had/has curved keyboard and seems to like it. It works for games too (CSGO). Actually it isn't only ergonomic that works with games. I had clanmate who used trackball mouse to fps games.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv