Best Gaming mice

Ok so i have a deathadder 2013 and have since it was first released. 

Im looking to buy a new mouse but i dont know what i want to get. I have been looking at mice like the logitech G502 or the corsair M65 RGB. At the moment with my death adder i am palm gripping but i have pretty small hands (probably Linus size) and i feel that the deathadder is too big for me.

I play almost every game. for example Battlefield, CS:GO, League of Legends, DayZ, Skyrim and so on. Quite a wide range i know. I play Shooters/ survival stuff more often than mobas.

Can you guys please give me a rough idea of what you think are really good overall mice, and from what ever you guys say i will choose. 

I am also in the market for a new GPU sometime soon. I was thinking gtx970-980 (i have a hd 7970 2GB ATM) 

(please excuse spelling)

Many thanks 

Overloss!!!!!!

deathadder (new one) or

m65/95

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Im looking to buy a new mouse but i dont know what i want to get. I have been looking at mice like the logitech G502 or the corsair M65 RGB. At the moment with my death adder i am palm gripping but i have pretty small hands (probably Linus size) and i feel that the deathadder is too big for me.

I play almost every game. for example Battlefield, CS:GO, League of Legends, DayZ, Skyrim and so on. Quite a wide range i know. I play Shooters/ survival stuff more often than mobas.

Can you guys please give me a rough idea of what you think are really good overall mice, and from what ever you guys say i will choose. 

I am also in the market for a new GPU sometime soon. I was thinking gtx970-980 (i have a hd 7970 2GB ATM) 

(please excuse spelling)

Many thanks 

Overloss!!!!!!

A smaller Deathadder ay? Maybe a Logitech G500?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I would not recommend the Corsair M65 then, as I bought it because the Deathadder was too small.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

m65/m95 both have awful sensors

g502 has a good sensor but it weighs a ton rendering it useless for cs (assuming you use a medium/low sensitivity)

look into one of these roccat KPM, avior 7000, fk2, they all have great sensors and are smaller than a deathadder

Logitech G502. Fits your hand size, the best sensor on the market, no switch lag/debounce.

The only problems I have with my G502 is that my hands are slightly bigger than the mouse and the ridges between components on the mouse collect dust.

The G400s is good for just about any hand size, and it's the only mouse that made me switch from my old mx518 (it's basically the same mouse though).

Roccat makes great mice, i can't recommend enough. Still try all the mice you can.

Corsair m95 would be epic, all those buttons would be helpful and could be in a FPS mode too

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Heard a lot of good things about the Logitech G303, has the same sensor as the G502 and a braided cable but it's lighter so not so tiring while playing moba's(seeing as you play LoL).

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Logitech G502. Fits your hand size, the best sensor on the market, no switch lag/debounce.

The only problems I have with my G502 is that my hands are slightly bigger than the mouse and the ridges between components on the mouse collect dust.

What about the G402 since i can only really get hold of stuff from www.ple.com.au www.austincomputers.net.au 

Roccat makes great mice, i can't recommend enough. Still try all the mice you can.

I just bought a roccat kone pure for $15 and but my problem is with trying mice is that i can only really buy them online with the ones i want :(

I just bought a roccat kone pure for $15 and but my problem is with trying mice is that i can only really buy them online with the ones i want :(

same here. Best buy is my only hope. Nice find at $15. The voice feature is funny, and it keeps stats lol.