Need a Motherboard upgrade, because i need a Cpu upgrade, because i want to Twitch stream

I bought a used desktop PC 6 months ago, for around 350 dollars, here are the specs.

My RIG

Processor: Intel Core I7 920 2.6,66 HZ
GPU: EVGA 770 GTX super overclocked edition
Ram: 16 GB Kingston Hyperx Blu r 1600               
Mother Board: Asus P6DX58D-E
Case: Fractal R2 
Psu :Corsair 750 W          
HDD:WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Drive
SSD: Samsung 120 GB

I bought it mainly for gaming.I recently decided that i wanted to stream a few games on twitch.tv. I tried and had ended with horrible results (used OBS)
Afte watching a few Youtube videos and using Google, if came to the conclusion a greater cpu is needed, if i want to stream games like darks souls, in decent quality.

it would seem that my CPU is not up for the test, so i want to upgrade, but then i would have to upgrade the motherboard.
I have been searching DBA, the Danish version of craigs-list for a motherboard. I have found a few option, when it comes to motherboards with a lg 1150 socket. 

1)  MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING for around 100 dollars
2) Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H for around 60 dollars (do not know if it will in my Fractal case R2)
3) Asus z97p for around 60 dollars.

Which one would you recommend or maybe you have another suggestion

After i buy the motherboard, what CPU would you recommend for gaming and twitch.tv streaming.

MSI all the way, if you are streaming you want the extra cores so i7-4770, 4770K if you want to overclock

A motherboard does not matter much in terms of performance. However, the better the chipset, the better things will go with your CPU. Z97 is the most advanced, so get that (Thus, 3 the Asus).

For CPU, get an intel i5 or an i7. i7 will function better because you multitask while streaming, but will also cost 100 more.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

MSI all the way, if you are streaming you want the extra cores so i7-4770, 4770K if you want to overclock

i5 also has 4 cores?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

i5 also has 4 cores?

hyperthreading, 4 extra virtual cores on i7. the i5 doesnt have hyperthreading.

hyperthreading, 4 extra virtual cores on i7. the i5 doesnt have hyperthreading.

Virtual cores is BS/misunderstood. It's smart scheduling, not extra horsepower.

Basic guide to CPU's!

Virtual cores is BS/misunderstood. It's smart scheduling, not extra horsepower.

I know, and that smart scheduling helps in streaming. 

I know, and that smart scheduling helps in streaming. 

That's true!

Basic guide to CPU's!

Z97 motherboard and core i7-4790K

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR