NEW GTA5 PC TRALER HAS BEEN RELEASED

Yas, I'm not going be playing this game cause computer specs too low but I can't wait <3 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Sure it's not on 1st of April?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Annoying as shit that GTA releases right after spring break for me.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

God damn it you kids. Stop posting about gtav it's not that big of a deal. Doesn't belong here. Go to the gaming forums ffs. Where r the mods.

Yeah PC Guys here's a trailer coming!

hopefully it will soften the blow of announcing another fucking delay

-------

Current Rig

-------

WOW, A TRAILER!!!!!!!

This is exactly how I feel.

God damn it you kids. Stop posting about gtav it's not that big of a deal. Doesn't belong here. Go to the gaming forums ffs. Where r the mods.

Calm the nips man, if you don't like the content report it and move on... "FFS", the mods "r" probably dealing with more important stuff.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Having a day off together with your manners.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Why are they releasing another trailer? wtf the game has been out for a year an a half everyone already knows everything about it. Unless maybe it's new missions or something? Even then i don't think it warrants a new trailer.

Wow, someone must have had a colonoscopy this morning.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This kid doesn't understand that he's not supposed to use all caps in his thread titles? Every post he's submitted has been the same.

Shit posting at its best, doesn't even respect all of the rules for a news post.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Repost.

The site has been unresponsive and laggy for me.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

My penis is ready :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Along with another delay announcement I'm sure.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I guess this is it

Grand Theft Auto V - 60 Frames-Per-Second PC Trailer (GTA 5 Official PC ...: https://youtu.be/cLD5F166gw0

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I guess this is it

Grand Theft Auto V - 60 Frames-Per-Second PC Trailer (GTA 5 Official PC ...: https://youtu.be/cLD5F166gw0

What kind of a PC gamer are you? You can't even tell that this is not the 60FPS version?

Watch it here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52411/watch-the-gtav-60-frames-per-second-pc-trailer

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

What kind of a PC gamer are you? You can't even tell that this is not the 60FPS version?

Watch it here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52411/watch-the-gtav-60-frames-per-second-pc-trailer

Being on phone I can't tell if there is that option for the video or not.

If u opened up your eyes u would see that video title is exactly what I pasted.

Go flame the uploader, not me.

Phones can't view the video on official site so I found one on YouTube. 60fps doesn't matter to me when it comes to trailers. Its not a gameplay video.

Get your facts right before u post such a judgemental comment.

Being on phone I can't tell if there is that option for the video or not.

If u opened up your eyes u would see that video title is exactly what I pasted.

Go flame the uploader, not me.

Phones can't view the video on official site so I found one on YouTube. 60fps doesn't matter to me when it comes to trailers. Its not a gameplay video.

Get your facts right before u post such a judgemental comment.

I did flame the uploader, because he's a fucking retard. And how was I supposed to know that you watched it on a phone?! I'm not taking responsibility for that. :P And I did see that the title say it's 60FPS, but it's not, that's why I said that you can't even tell. I understand that not all phones have the feature of displaying 60FPS videos (actually I don't know if any of them does). I could only go by the information available to me, and I would've assumed that you would watch a video like this on a PC.

And if you don't care about it being 60FPS, why would you even watch it? It's not like it has new content.

Anyway, here's the real deal, in all it's 1080p60FPS glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhJ0-zMXLU

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I did flame the uploader, because he's a fucking retard. And how was I supposed to know that you watched it on a phone?! I'm not taking responsibility for that. :P And I did see that the title say it's 60FPS, but it's not, that's why I said that you can't even tell. I understand that not all phones have the feature of displaying 60FPS videos (actually I don't know if any of them does). I could only go by the information available to me, and I would've assumed that you would watch a video like this on a PC.

And if you don't care about it being 60FPS, why would you even watch it? It's not like it has new content.

Anyway, here's the real deal, in all it's 1080p60FPS glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhJ0-zMXLU

The video is privated. Just go to R* page. 

Well the good news is that now we now you can get 60fps

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Anyway, here's the real deal, in all it's 1080p60FPS glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhJ0-zMXLU

Guess rockstar doesn't want the trailer on YouTube yet. Your linked vudeo is private.

I'm hyped for this now. I'm hoping people here can actually discuss how great the game looks without being sideswiped by a ton of trolling console gamers saying 'It looks the same, no better the 30fps' which is happening on every other site. I know its not all console gamers, but the verbal majority dont understand, FPS, draw distance, textures, resolution and lighting and weather effects. I recently went ALL4K with Monitor and TV. I cant wait to play this on my 4KTV.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

That's it? I'm supposed to be hyped over 60 fps and something that's standard with PC ports? Rockstar sucks.

Wow, someone must have had a colonoscopy this morning.

Worse. Dealing with the people here.