Steelseries Gaming Onesie

Menta

PJs?

They can be.

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

Lol in the summer it gets up to like 40c here. Even if I don't game this is literally gonna sweat me to death xD

That's average temp here in Texas during the Summer. Although my house is maintained at around 27C in the inside.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

At first I read "console" and nearly laughed my head off.

Then I read "onesie", and legends say I am still laughing.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

wow... I really feel sorry for anyone who would buy this and wear it in public.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Fucking Brilliant.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

wow... I really feel sorry for anyone who would buy this and wear it in public.

To be honest if I were to get a onesie I'd only wear it in my house.

Speaking of which I actually kinda want a onesie now, but not one that's $100.

"many other social occasions." Right. 

lol

uhhhh yyyyeah. 

Define R5 Black Window || i5 4690K || Scythe Kotetsu || Asus Maximus VII Gene || Kingston Fury 8GB || EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 || EVGA G2 750W || SSD/HDD/ODD

Does it give you better FPS?

jk

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Lol I'm sold. Just because o want a onsie. xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I would buy it just because I love Companies Appeal. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.