Damn Klevv memory is stylish

Seriously this is the most stylish memory ever. How could you say no to buying it

thumb_main_product02.png

Yup, it's definitely stylish.

MMMMMMMM

Sig under construction.

I personally don't think it looks that good. Not sure why, it looks fat.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

How could I say no? One word: Pricetag

That didn't stop people from buying the Corsair Dominator Platinum's.

I know that I would take a good look at Klevv's RAM when I'm going to look for DDR4.

its not about the outside its about the inside.. wait the inside is just a bunch of techno crap... its about the outside

I'll be honest. I dislike the look of it. Much prefer what is on the 'traditional' market.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

How could I say no? One word: Pricetag

That and the big ass heatsink could be problem with some aircoolers.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

That didn't stop people from buying the Corsair Dominator Platinum's.

I know that I would take a good look at Klevv's RAM when I'm going to look for DDR4.

I totally understand that. I'm just saying that the one good reason I think everyone would have for not buying Klevv ram is gonna be the price. That and maybe the brand. Klevv isn't exactly what I'd call a tried n true RAM manufacturer. IDK. I won't be buying it. Still looks super hot though.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Depends on the spec of the RAM and how well they tune. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It looks Perfect for a workstation that is supposed to look good, Or simply a rig that is supposed to look industrial.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

imo they would look way better if they were low-profile. 

System: Thinkpad T460

I don't like it. I more prefer the design of Kingston's Hyper X Fury, where it's all black and don't try to stick out too much. Also, not low profile so that's annoying.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

imo they would look way better if they were low-profile. 

Low profile? Low profile! LOW PROFI- Actually they would look good with low profile 

Anyone know how to get this stuff into Australia? I'll reward you with potato.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I only really like the look of the CRAS modules. Very industrial looking, would be perfect for a red-themed build.

Klevv_Cras_KM4C4GX4N-3000-16-18-18-36-0_

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

I totally understand that. I'm just saying that the one good reason I think everyone would have for not buying Klevv ram is gonna be the price. That and maybe the brand. Klevv isn't exactly what I'd call a tried n true RAM manufacturer. IDK. I won't be buying it. Still looks super hot though.

It's not like the chip manufacturer is unknown though... Since Corsair, Kingston, AData, and many others also uses SK Hynix's memory modules. The main difference between RAM these days really comes down how cheap you can get them for, and looks to some extent.

And as for reliability. Most RAM comes with lifetime warranty. And companies are generally pretty lax when it comes to replacing RAM, since they don't have to deal with it so often.

It's not like the chip manufacturer is unknown though... Since Corsair, Kingston, AData, and many others also uses SK Hynix's memory modules. The main difference between RAM these days really comes down how cheap you can get them for, and looks to some extent.

And as for reliability. Most RAM comes with lifetime warranty. And companies are generally pretty lax when it comes to replacing RAM, since they don't have to deal with it so often.

Touché

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

How could I say no? One word:

Pricetag

post-85188-0-21992500-1427584634.gif

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Unless the heatsinks can dissipate enough heat, I'm not interested. I buy SK hynix because they overclock for days, not because they look nice

Unless the heatsinks can dissipate enough heat, I'm not interested. I buy SK hynix because they overclock for days, not because they look nice

Heat is much less of an issue with RAM these days than before. DDR4 should perform even cooler than DDR3, as well.

Heat is much less of an issue with RAM these days than before. DDR4 should perform even cooler than DDR3, as well.

. At the speeds that full-spec DDR4 is supposed to have, we're pushing 4GHz effective, and that's gonna put out heat. Sure, you can run bare DIMMs at their stock speeds and nothing will happen, but if you want to overclock (because why not?) then you need good heatsinks on your RAM, because the chips will fry if you push them without adequate dissipation.