Color comparison RAM/MOBO

I was wondering how does the RipjawsX red compares to the ROG red.

122.jpg

If they don't match properly. What memory would? Any recommendations?

It's a bit more shiny lol.

Personally I'm not a fan of ripjaws in terms of looks so I'm probs not best to answer, but I wouldn't say it looks miss-matched 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I think the RipjawsX' red is a bit darker, but I think they'll match. I don't know if you've got any lights in your case, but unless in full daylight I don't think you'll see the difference.

Wi RoZ

There is a slight difference in colour but they still match pretty well. 

These would go better with it as the red isn't shiny and is more matte.

corsair_vengeance_pro_red_16gb_ddr31866_

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

maximus_v_gene_1.jpg

Whoa this is pretty big picture but i'd say that ripjaws match ok with ROG mobo.

IMG_5253.jpg

Corsair Vengeance red high profile

VENG_PRO_RED_mb_x4.png

New Corsair vengeance pro series red, as said above heat spreaders are more matte red & black

These would go better with it as the red isn't shiny and is more matte.

corsair_vengeance_pro_red_16gb_ddr31866_

exactly.

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

^^^Of course that's eye of the beholder. I actually think the Ven Pros look very modern and just a step below the Dom Plats in looks. I have the Pros in Silver and it really looks great in person. There is a nice metallic look and they have a solid feel to them. Blend in well when slotted into the Mobo and not too overbearing like other extreme RAM heatsinks. 

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

Corsair AX860 / Corsiar 350D / Corsair H100i / Windows 8 Pro

I was asking for the RipjawsX because I already own 2 sticks of Sniper memory and I'm not really sure how compatibility would be with mixing it with the Corsair memory

the vengeance ram on that mobo looks pretty bad ass...

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

What about the Corsair Dominator GT ram modules? there are black and red.

2eo9xdl.jpg

got to love Asus components

+1 to the Dominator GT

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.