How good is FSX Steam?

NeatSquidYT

Here is the best free plane I have on FSX. It's a 757 and it's a very nice upgrade from the stock planes. It's got the Honeywell navigation and it calls out altitude and wind shear. The cockpit is high definition. I don't like the concept of many of those addon companies selling crap for $80 per plane or $90 for scenery. The goal should be to get people interested in flying not to charge an arm and a leg to start. Besides the community supports FSX and many do custom free planes and scenery that you can download. 

http://www.justflight.com/product/757-jetliner-freemium

Nice, I'm downloading it :D

I really need a joystick :/ I have a problem in that when I use my arrow keys, when I go left, it goes TOO FAR left, and when I press right to counter it, it does it again. Mouse thing doesn't work either. What's controller like?

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro is a LEGENDARY fsx joystick. To enable mouse controles right click once you're inside a flight and turn on Mouse Yoke.

Once you really get into it I recommend getting Traffic X (adds realistic traffic) and a scenery addon is also recommended. There is a lot of freeware for FSX (I don't know the capabilities of adding such things on the Steam version).

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro is a LEGENDARY fsx joystick. To enable mouse controles right click once you're inside a flight and turn on Mouse Yoke

See, I love the look of that joystick, but it doesn't have a thrust

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-T-Flight-Hotas-Joystick-PS3/dp/B001CXYMFS/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1425734215&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=thrustmaster+flight+hotas

The Logitech Extreme 3d pro has a thrust, it's located below the stick

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

If you ever want to feel like a real pilot I suggest the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke + Rudders+ other addons

The Logitech Extreme 3d pro has a thrust, it's located below the stick

So, would you say Logitech Extreme 3D Pro > Hotas ?

So, would you say Logitech Extreme 3D Pro > Hotas ?

Depends on what you want. Go by price, if you want a big thrust lever go with Thrustmaster. 

Depends on what you want. Go by price, if you want a big thrust lever go with Thrustmaster. 

Well, the logitech is a bit more, and I really do want the big thrust, so I'll go with the Thrustmaster