NEW GTA5 PC SCREENSHOTS!

Early today Rockstar Games have posted new Grand Theft Auto 5  pc screenshots on their newswire

Link: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

original article by: Alexp10v2: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/336377-even-more-gta-v-pc-screenshots-hype-is-building-but-is-it-little-too-late/

These are some of the screenshots

post-121699-0-52518400-1427493385_thumb.

post-121699-0-59013400-1427493421_thumb.

I hope this means they're pretty close to actually being able to release the game, because holy cow those screenshots look absolutely amazingballs!

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I hope this means they're pretty close to actually being able to release the game, because holy cow those screenshots look absolutely amazingballs!

They confirmed that they will be releasing the game on the 14th when they released these screenshots. This is also repost number 9000.

They confirmed that they will be releasing the game on the 14th when they released these screenshots. This is also repost number 9000.

Yeah, but they have delayed the game in the past, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they backed it up again.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Yeah, but they have delayed the game in the past, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they backed it up again.

They have, but they have not come out shortly before the release date and said that it is for absolutely sure this time, which is what they just did.

They have, but they have not come out shortly before the release date and said that it is for absolutely sure this time, which is what they just did.

Great, cuz I havent been paying too much attention to the GTAV news.

It's beautiful. Looks significantly different than the console version. Thumbs up rockstar

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Great, cuz I havent been paying too much attention to the GTAV news.

Man I have followed it as closely as possible. I can't wait to play!

Man I have followed it as closely as possible. I can't wait to play!

Same here. The GTA hype is real :D

the only thing bothering me is how crap the character models look

Those are really beautiful looking screenshots. I cannot hope hard enough that they don't pull the same stun Ubisoft did with Watchdogs or cram it with some bullshit DRM that my ruin gameplay experience for gamers.

holy cow those screenshots look absolutely amazingballs!

The foliage textures and meshes beg to differ. (maybe not max settings)

Looks good but not incredible.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

18 on motorbike, release date  pushed to 2018 confirmed :P

Dude. Stop posting this gtav cap in the news section. Go do your show and tell in the gaming forum.

So late...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/336377-even-more-gta-v-pc-screenshots-hype-is-building-but-is-it-little-too-late/

How the fuck can you not see that it's been already posted when it's on the first page?

Shitposting at its best, by an inactive member with 1 post.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Is it just me , or that look's not good enough ? It look's bad, for exemple see the plants on the 2nd screenshot .. it look's wierd.