Seiki TV Bricked

In an attempt to update the firmware (reducing the input lag) I have broken the 39" 4k tv. When plugged in, the LED turns red, as usual, and holding the power button for a while will get the seiki logo to take over the screen. The LED turns blue and it stays like that. All buttons on TV and remote do nothing, not even the power button. Unfortunately, the warranty is also expired. Are there people who know how to repair TV's? Where can I find them?

Stores that sell Seiki tv's usually send the broken tv's to a manufacture repairservice.

Notice, sending a tv with a expired warrenty will cost you something.

could do it yourself with some tools and knowledge

not to hard

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

could do it yourself with some tools and knowledge

not to hard

Not a particularly helpful post, if you don't have anything constructive to say, then please keep it quiet

"with some knowledge" if the guy has no knowledge of epairing TVs, then that is what the forum is here for, for advice and tips, so we can help him out, not tell him to fix it himself with no guidance

Sorry to interrupt the thread OP

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Try the following:

1: Format a flash drive (on Windows) disabling Quick Format and format it to Fat32.

2. Assuming you already downloaded the .zip file, unzip the .img file to your flash drive.

3. Unplug the TV from the wall.

4. Plug the flash drive into USB 1 (the one in the back, you can only use this one.)

5. Plug in the TV into the wall.

6. Assuming the download starts, wait for it to complete, then, once completed, unplug the TV again and the flash drive. Then plug the TV back in.