Get Hired by Lord Gaben in 45 sec

Personally I'd just try to have a nice chat with him. Not ask him about Half-life 3 like he'd expect anyone who knows who he is though. I mean as much as I'd want to he's gotta be beyond tired of it by now. So if he was up for it I'd just talk about stuff with him.

• 8 months later...

You and Lord Gaben are in elevator at Valve's Headquarters for 45 sec how would you convince him to hire you in a position there

i will destroy an xbox and a ps4 infront of him

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Let's be honest, it would probably go something like this no matter what your plan was :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Don't take the gaben worship seriously, it' mostly a PCMR joke/ At least they are not worshiping that piece of shit human being known as Steve jobs because they are a bunch of lemmings that think someone is great because they bought their product, completely ignoring people like Gates that really do good things. 

You can hate Microsoft all you want, but you have to admit Gates was a great guy. And Microsoft was a great company when he ran it, not saying that it isn't now just it's not as good if you ask me.