Nzxt S340 Airflow Question

Hey everyone! 
I have an question about optimal airflow in my S340. 

So here's my current layout: (Please excuse the crudity of this model. I didn't have time to build it to scale or paint it.)

post-182972-0-39519500-1427281482_thumb.

The Orange boxes are Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 2000 RPM set to intake

The Yellow box is another  Noctua NF-A14 set to exhaust

The Cyan box is the stock 135mm fan that comes with the Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 set to push

The Blue box is the Dark Rock 3 itself

The Small red box is a Cooler master Silenco FP 120 PWM set to push

The Green box is a Coolermaster Seidon 120M AIO red modded to the big red box which is a Gigabyte HD 7950 (*Please do not tell me Red modding is bad idea, I've taken the risk, and I know the consequences, i'm using a shim and VRM/Ram heat sinks with active airflow)

The White box is a PCI 80mm fan mount bracket (link) with 3 cheapo 80mm Sharkoon 15db fans blowing on the video card

So my question is, is this the best airflow I could achieve?

I've played around with flipping the Yellow Noctua to intake (making positive air pressure) but I don't really see a difference, when set to exhaust it pushes out a lot of heat during gaming. Also the white fans blowing on the the graphics card and they better blowing the other way?

Thanks for any help! 

Remove the yellow, then you are good

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Remove the yellow, then you are good

Why is that? Doesn't it pull heat from my CPU cooler? 

Why is that? Doesn't it pull heat from my CPU cooler? 

It's messing up the air flow from the front to the back.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

It's messing up the air flow from the front to the back.

Well damn, i would have never guess that. I'll give it a go. 

I don't think it'll really make a difference. Try it though and tell me if it does.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Yup sometimes less fans is better, it's all about the air flow path

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yup sometimes less fans is better, it's all about the air flow path

Got ya, well that makes sense, plus it's one less fan to make noise. 

Got ya, well that makes sense, plus it's one less fan to make noise.

Also, that would be the loudest fan location, as the front noise is blocked by the front, and the back is in the back

Also, that would be the loudest fan location, as the front noise is blocked by the front, and the back is in the back

So true, I can hear that fan above all else. It's a bit noisy for a Noctua, but I guess that's what happens with the 'Industrial' branded ones.