is G2A a legit site? if so how do I use it?

seaworthyPACMAN

I have heard of G2A before, mostly positive. Have heard of a few cases of fraudulent keys or shady business, but mostly people seem happy.

I don't even know what you're saying anymore. You talk in fallacy and you claim i'm narrow-minded yet you're the one being narrow-minded. 

Yeah, that was a typo...was interupted as i was typing.

But it's pretty clear after that what i'm saying.

Either way we both have different views and that's that.

Personally i think if consoles are getting the used game treatment then it's only fair that pc gets a sort of similar treatment

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yeah, that was a typo...was interupted as i was typing.

But it's pretty clear after that what i'm saying.

Either way we both have different views and that's that.

Personally i think if consoles are getting the used game treatment then it's only fair that pc gets a sort of similar treatment

My neighbor smacks his dog so it's only fair I kick my cat.

My neighbor smacks his dog so it's only fair I kick my cat.

Don't be a dickhead..seriously...don't...You're making a fool of yourself if you go down this root.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Don't be a dickhead..seriously...don't...You're making a fool of yourself if you go down this root.

I was just pointing out your logic, have you ever heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right?

I was just pointing out your logic, have you ever heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right?

Yes but in the game business industry, used games aren't classed as a wrong.

What you did was take what i said and removed your own common sense which effectively allowed you to go full retard.

Anyone who sees what you wrote will clearly agree.

I'm going to leave these comments now as you've clearly proven how narrow minded you are and how capable you are of going full retard.

They should give you a user award or something for under your posts....well done sir and have a good day.

What you did was take what i said and removed your own common sense which effectively allowed you to go full retard.

Anyone who sees what you wrote will clearly agree.

I'm going to leave these comments now as you've clearly proven how narrow minded you are and how capable you are of going full retard.

They should give you a user award or something for under your posts....well done sir and have a good day.

Used games are definitely viewed as wrong by many people, in fact its well known. What you did was personally attack me because you lack the logic to debate this issue therefore trying to find a scape goat so you can feel like you're right.

Used games are definitely viewed as wrong by many people, in fact its well known. What you did was personally attack me because you lack the logic to debate this issue therefore trying to find a scape goat so you can feel like you're right.

I did debate the issue. And while some may class used games as wrong, the fact is they are a big part in the games industry and g2a is probably the closest you can get to used games on pc in terms of the price. It's that simple and that's what I've said and debated all along.

You had to turn it into your neighbor kicking his dog etc and you have the cheek to tell me i lack the logic.

It's fine though don't worry about it ok..You go back to learning how to tie your shoe laces.

I did debate the issue. And while some may class used games as wrong, the fact is they are a big part in the games industry and g2a is probably the closest you can get to used games on pc in terms of the price. It's that simple and that's what I've said and debated all along.

You had to turn it into your neighbor kicking his dog etc and you have the cheek to tell me i lack the logic.

It's fine though don't worry about it ok..You go back to learning how to tie your shoe laces.

I'll just leave this here. Thanks for the laughs though. :)

I'll just leave this here. Thanks for the laughs though. :)

You see, you're that much of a dick you post a video which doesn't debate anything i have said...such a grade  A idiot.

I have never once said used games are a good idea.

Yeno what's funny though. I recall you saying people where "stingy" for basically wanting to save money and yet total biscuit says there's noting wrong in that.

So once again you go full retard and now you post a video which contradicts what you have said.

Like you said though...thank's for the laughs you grade A idiot.

Edit, would like to point out he states you will probably not be able to buy used games on the next gen....well they made it easier to buy used games by taking away the online pass.....sooooo yeahhh

that went like he predicted didn't it..

You see, you're that much of a dick you post a video which doesn't debate anything i have said...such a grade  A idiot.

I have never once said used games are a good idea.

Stop wasting my time if you can't formulate solid idea, You claim used games aren't classed as wrong, the video shows they are.

Yeno what's funny though. I recall you saying people where "stingy" for basically wanting to save money and yet total biscuit says there's noting wrong in that.

It's stingy to do something immoral to save a few bucks, not to try to save money as a consumer. (In ways such as sales)

Perhaps if this continues I should start to explain each word so you can grasp it.

Stop wasting my time if you can't formulate solid idea, You claim used games aren't classed as wrong, the video shows they are.

It's stingy to do something immoral to save a few bucks, not to try to save money as a consumer. (In ways such as sales)

Perhaps if this continues I should start to explain each word so you can grasp it.

Lmao. You seriously don't know weather you are coming or going do you.

You see, what total biscuit said is his own opinion "OPINION"

if the games industry saw used games as being wrong then it would of been stopped long ago.

Like Microsoft planned on making it so you couldn't play used games on xbox one...they soon scrapped that didn't they.

Like ea where using online pass on used games which you had to buy to play a used game online.....soon scrapped that too and then the rest of the devs followed suit.

If it was clearly viewed as wrong then Microsoft and Sony would have counters used games on there next gen consoles...but they didn't.

When he says there's nothing wrong in trying to save money he is talking about used games (talking about people wanting to spend there money......................on games")

I want to save money on games so i will do it this way by going to g2a.

I feel sorry for you i really do.

Lmao. You seriously don't know weather you are coming or going do you.

You see, what total biscuit said is his own opinion "OPINION"

if the games industry saw used games as being wrong then it would of been stopped long ago.

Like Microsoft planned on making it so you couldn't play used games on xbox one...they soon scrapped that didn't they.

Like ea where using online pass on used games which you had to buy to play a used game online.....soon scrapped that too and then the rest of the devs followed suit.

If it was clearly viewed as wrong then Microsoft and Sony would have counters used games on there next gen consoles...but they didn't.

When he says there's nothing wrong in trying to save money he is talking about used games (talking about people wanting to spend there money......................on games")

I want to save money on games so i will do it this way by going to g2a.

I feel sorry for you i really do.

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

It's all opinion... That's the whole point.

Also the games industry does see it as wrong they can't do anything about it though, consumer wins every time. All you can do is not support it if you don't believe in it. As I do. You call me narrow-minded yet you can't accept my opinion. I could care less if you want to save $10 on X game through G2A, don't try to claim it's not wrong though, the only people it helps is you and the key re-seller. 

Because of the consumer backlash.

Because of the consumer backlash.

It's not the games industry that doesn't know it's wrong it's the consumers.

I'm gonna hold to the thought that you're not completely incapable of constructing ethical logic and choose to believe you are still here because you want to justify your actions when there is no justification to be done.

I'm done here, ignorance is bliss and my god do you have a lot of ignorance.

I'm done here, ignorance is bliss and my god do you have a lot of ignorance.

I told you, I can justify my purchases on g2a because the state the newly release games are on with devs downgrading or allowing the to release a broken mess or badly optimized.

I earn my money and not left with much at the end and frankly don't want to turn my purchasing of games into a gamble instead.

Look at  Ubisoft, they hype op watchdogs, show up an amazing looking game at e3 and what do they do?

They release a totally un optimized game that runs like shit and also they downgrade the shit out of it to make consoles look just as good as pc.

Devs like that don't deserve the full asking price of there games.

I never once said what g2a do is right, I simply compared them to the pc version of the used games market which are on consoles.

I also said it's good for pc to have that choice since console has a similar choice in terms of getting games cheaper.

I never once said any of it was right though.

To me i feel like i have justified why i buy from g2a, weather you see what i do is right is up to you...but like i said, the state the devs release there games in is totally wrong to.

So really the devs and consumers are just as bad as each other.

If more games released that where more optimized and not advertised based on lies then i would gladly pay for it full price and show my support to the devs....But in the current state of games when they are released, I find it hard to trust the devs.

I'm still paying for the games i get on G2A.. I'm not committing piracy, as its a legal service... I'm sleeping easy at night either way.. if you want to talk about morality and fairness to devs.. theres a few more million pirates out there than there are people who use g2a... I'm sorry but I'm not paying £59.99 for a pc game direct from EA.. I've never paid more than £30 for a pc game.. and especially how broken battlefield 4 was and still is.. if you bought a car and it didnt work properly something would be done instantly about it via the manufacturer.. but Nope with games if its broken.. its just like "opps we made a mistake... please wait while we fix it"... lessons won't be learned .. 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

just bought another copy of Hardline for a friend, paid £31.20! (also had a 5% discount code) and again it worked flawlessly. just under half the price EA want for it!!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

• 1 year later...
On 24.03.2015 at 9:36 PM, seaworthyPACMAN said:

Okay so I have had my pc for about 6 months and i have only bought games from Steam or Origin. recently a friend told me about G2A and its insane prices. I didn't fully trust my friend because he also pirates alot of things. I went on and noticed their insanely low prices. Watch dogs came up and it said it was $3 in some foreign country and $20 in the US. Can i buy the code from a foreign country and have it work on steam in the US. Second how do i even redeem these codes if i bought it. Please don't make fun of me if I said something wrong/stupid, I just don't want to waste my money.  Thanks!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

P.s. i know about their protection plan.

Hello,

You can be sure our site is fully legit and so are all the products.
We always make sure to chek the sellers carefully, so our customers get brand new, unique digital keys.

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A!

India G2A Team

Find cheapest key, if you are in EU, say you are in Afghanistan, buy even cheaper, done.

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

If you're going to pirate a game, don't pay for it. G2A sells stolen keys, review keys and keys sold in countries with currencies worth practically nothing.

Buy the game legit, or pirate it yourself. Don't give money to people for stealing game keys.