Best case

IIILvLZeroIII
Go to solution Solved by RazerZ,

It's solid. If you like its aesthetics it's a good case for the money. Try and find reviews for each case you're looking at to see which one best suites you. 

Here's one for the R5

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Fractal_Design/Define_R5/6.html

Hello I have a 150$ budget for a case in thinking the ARC MD I R2 anyone have aNY recommendation

Hello I have a 150$ budget for a case in thinking the ARC MD I R2 anyone have aNY recommendation

is there a cretin size or shape you are looking for? and what does the rest of your system look like?

Cba checking the exact prices, but these cases should fall within your budget.

Fractal Design R5

Corsair Air 540

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

NZXT H440

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Ft05 if you have another 30$

If not,

Enthoo luxe

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

is there a cretin size or shape you are looking for? and what does the rest of your system look like?

I don't like full towers like the corsair 760t Mid towers maby

H105 Dual 980 Maximus 7 Hero 4790k

H105 Dual 980 Maximus 7 Hero 4790k

well The Fractal Define R5, Nzxt H440, Corsair 450D are popular choices also the Enthoo Pro,Luxe and Premo are very nice 

if your looking for a cube case the Corsair Air 540 is a solid choice for the price. 

best typo ever

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Corsair 540 air or Phanteks Luxe

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz