New build wanting to keep under 1600 if possible Haswell gaming rig

Hey guys, i'm planing to by a new computer at the end of this year, one because the one that i have now i have had for a while (about 7 years) it has an AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual core 4800+ and 2GB of DDR2 ram. And i'm finishing school this year so a good time to get one when i finish.i will be mostly using it for gaming,streaming, watching movies, very little photo editing, and maybe using it for folding at home from time to time. 

Here's what i had i mind (thinking i might get a next gen CPU for just that bit more)

CPU:

Intel Core i5 4670K = $ 269

CPU Cooler:

Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler = $34

Motherboard

Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3= $145

Ram

GSkill 8G (4GX2) 1600 SR Ripjaws= $62

Graphics card:

Gigabyte Radeon 3G HD7950 = $325

SSD&Hard dive:

Samsung 840 Series 120GB & WD Caviar Black 1TB = $205

Powersupply:

Corsair HX-650 = $137

Case: 

Corsair Vengeance C70 =$148

Operating system:

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit = $105

Monitor: 

Samsung 24" Widescreen LED Monitor S24B300HS = $179

Total = $1609 AU

All prices from CPL Australia http://www.cplonline.com.au/

I think i do Want to over clock my CPU but not change the voltages. i really want this computer the last me as long as i can. (what do you think?)

Some questions: 

1.Can the HX650 be mounted facing down on the C70?

2. Is that Samsung monitor ok for just gaming and as a day to day monitor.

3. Is this computer good to do 1080 streaming(given that my internet can handle it)

4. should i stay with the CM 212 or another cooler? (if i am overclocking but not overvolting)

5. what is the difference between motherboard these days that are around the 150-170 price range , i didn't really look at much of the specs of this one as apposed to other ones in the same price range i just really liked it because i thought it would go well with the colour scheam. What am i missing out on??

6. in terms of air flow. i want to have two Blue 120 LED fans in the very front so the colour comes through, then have one on the bottom blowing air to the graphics card. Here is what i don't know what to do. should i have another fan at the top? i think that it will almost "suffocate" the CPU cooler as they are both "fighting" for the air in the top part of the case. i don't know what to do here.

7. Is it worth overclocking your RAM?? AND graphics card too?

8. And lastly, are there dust filters on the C70 at the front and on the bottom??  

Thank you guys so much for the big help in advance i hope some one can help me out. Thanks again

ram- 4 gigs ,ok, gpu-2 gigs,ok,! for me atleast!!! u can save some there and go for liquid cooling if u want. we are just suggesting! buying and making decision is yours!

will u be using it as a casual/ gaming for timepass or .................? if you're  not using it for timepass gaming ,then go for 8 or 6 gigs of ram and 3 gigs will be okay.! i have a system running 6 gigs of ram and 3 gigs of gpu.it runs pretty cool!!! i have another system with 8 gigs of ram and 3 gigs of gpu, that runs pretty cool too, but both are running on i7 haswell+ water cooling

Edited by ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

3. Is this computer good to do 1080 streaming(given that my internet can handle it)

- Yes, this computer should be able to do 1080p streaming, given your internet can handle it. 

4. should i stay with the CM 212 or another cooler? (if i am overclocking but not overvolting)

- The Hyper 212 is a decent cooler and will be good enough for low overclocking. 

5. what is the difference between motherboard these days that are around the 150-170 price range , i didn't really look at much of the specs of this one as apposed to other ones in the same price range i just really liked it because i thought it would go well with the colour scheam. What am i missing out on??

- Extra overclocking features... pretty much, don't worry, you're not missing out on much.

6. in terms of air flow. i want to have two Blue 120 LED fans in the very front so the colour comes through, then have one on the bottom blowing air to the graphics card. Here is what i don't know what to do. should i have another fan at the top? i think that it will almost "suffocate" the CPU cooler as they are both "fighting" for the air in the top part of the case. i don't know what to do here.

- You will want to have a positive air pressure inside your case - View link 

7. Is it worth overclocking your RAM?? AND graphics card too?

Overclocking RAM will not offer much but overclocking your graphics card is beneficial, free performance.

Build looks very decent.  

ram- 4 gigs ,ok, gpu-2 gigs,ok,! for me atleast!!! u can save some there and go for liquid cooling if u want. were just suggesting! buying and making decision is yours!

will u be using it as a casual/ gaming for timepass or .................? if you're  not using it for timepass gaming ,then go for 8 or 6 gigs o ram and 3 gigs will be okay.!

there is already 8 GB of ram. i will probely be playing it quite alot in the frist few months and at least every day after that.

thanks for anwersing thoses questions. so you think i should have the top as an intake?!

virusal19

there is already 8 GB of ram. i will probely be playing it quite alot in the frist few months and at least every day after that.

thanks for anwersing thoses questions. so you think i should have the top as an intake?!

virusal19

I would personally put the top as a exhaust because hot air rises and having a top in-take will just blow hot air back down to the bottom in-take blowing the hot air back up again.  

yeah i was thinking that too. i and i just saw the nivida 760 do you think i should go with the 760 or 7950?

and is any one able to answer the other questions?

It all on what  you do with a powerful beast that-your computer is, the two video cards are equals but are different their applications you must seek out ,the knowledge for your decision , I myself would go with the 7950 because of the rich graphics it produces

save money and get a WD Caviar blue 1TB since im guessing it for storage.

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

save money and get a WD Caviar blue 1TB since im guessing it for storage.

This^

No need for a caviar black if you already have an ssd. A caviar blue/seagate barracuda will do.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.