Best second phone?

jacustjack

Hello, I already have an HTC One M8 but I received enough money for my birthday to buy another phone and "dual-wield" two phones, switching out my SIM. Which secondary phone should I get?

Phones I have interest in:

Note 4

Moto X 2014

iPhone 6

Nexus 6

Computer: 4790k, 16 GB Ram, Strix 980, Z97 Gaming 7, Dark Rock Pro 3, EVGA 750 G2, 850 EVO

Phone: iPhone 6 Plus

Tablet: iPad Air 2

S5.

"Why choose between the competition when you can have both?"

However on a more serious note, having a phone + a phablet is kind of pointless. Either get a regular tablet with your money, or sell the M8 and just have one phablet. With two similarly sized phones it just isn't practical. Trust me, I've tried. (I can wield 20 phones right now if I wanted to)

"Rawr XD"

Note 4 IMO.

Why would you want 2 phones by the way @jacustjack ?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I vote you should use that money to upgrade your rig.

Woo!

The Motorola Moto G, use it and it is awesome. The 2014 model has Android 5 and can use 2 simcards at the same time.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I vote you should use that money to upgrade your rig.

I was just looking for some suggestions, I might put the money towards another 980 instead

Computer: 4790k, 16 GB Ram, Strix 980, Z97 Gaming 7, Dark Rock Pro 3, EVGA 750 G2, 850 EVO

Phone: iPhone 6 Plus

Tablet: iPad Air 2

I was just looking for some suggestions, I might put the money towards another 980 instead

Much better idea imo!