Driver updater?

Naeem
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

ty, i have CPU-Z installed on my PC so i can check it anyway atm im in school on my laptop :P but thanks anyway. when i'd a software wich showed me all drivers it were like 50+ except from the GPU is it all in the site of the Mobo? i cant say this enough thanks for helping out

Most of them should be on the motherboard page. Things like the Ethernet, USB, Chipset and any other chipset (like ASMedia) should be on there. There's things like peripherals that won't be on the motherboard page, but most of the time they download automatically. You can try using the search online feature when installing the drivers from device manager, but a lot of the time it won't find them. 

Does anyone know any *Free software to check for Driver updates / download / install the driver updates.
the ones i found are all paid or you can only update 1-2 every day.

Thanks for helping me out! :D

Does anyone know any *Free software to check for Driver updates / download / install the driver updates.

the ones i found are all paid or you can only update 1-2 every day.

Thanks for helping me out! :D

Drivers for what? GPU?

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

As far as I know, none of them really work. I've tried some and they're all pretty crappy and fail with loads of drivers. 

It's best to just download all the ones from the Mobo product page that you need and manually go through and update ones that are showing errors. 

Drivers for what? GPU?

for everything :D recent bought a new PC ( used) and installed a fresh copy of windows

As far as I know, none of them really work. I've tried some and they're all pretty crappy and fail with loads of drivers. 

It's best to just download all the ones from the Mobo product page that you need and manually go through and update ones that are showing errors. 

its my first time i have to do this and there are ALLOT of drivers.

for everything :D recent bought a new PC ( used) and installed a fresh copy of windows

Yeah, use your MOBO disk to install them. Then go to https://ninite.com/and install your stuff that you need. It is really useful, just select what programs and it puts it into 1 installer. (for the programs not drivers) 

(Also, if you have a Nvida GPU then download Nvida GeForce Experience from here: http://www.geforce.co.uk/geforce-experience

EDIT

What drivers exactly do you need to install? 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Yeah, use your MOBO disk to install them. Then go to https://ninite.com/and install your stuff that you need. It is really useful, just select what programs and it puts it into 1 installer. (for the programs not drivers) 

(Also, if you have a Nvida GPU then download Nvida GeForce Experience from here: http://www.geforce.co.uk/geforce-experience

EDIT

What drivers exactly do you need to install? 

i have a AMD card :/ i was planning to get a 970 but i couldn't wait so bought a used pc in excellent state and planning to swap the GPU and maybe CPU later... i have a HD XXXX forgot the exact model but its equal to a r9 280, and a i7 950 with a workstation Mobo and 24gb of ram my planning for the future is get a 970 and sell this GPU then maybe get a i7 4790k and new Mobo and use 16 gb of the ram ( its 6x4gb) and selling the last 2 sticks with the mobo and gpu

its my first time i have to do this and there are ALLOT of drivers.

Ah, the pains of being a PC enthusiast xD 

It is a pain, but for the most part, it's only something you'll have to do once. 

Go to your motherboard's product page, go to the support or downloads section, then download pretty much all of the most recent drivers. Put them all in one folder, then set the driver search path to that folder so it will find the right one. It should cover most of them, but some can be hard to find. 

i have a AMD card :/ i was planning to get a 970 but i couldn't wait so bought a used pc in excellent state and planning to swap the GPU and maybe CPU later... i have a HD XXXX forgot the exact model but its equal to a r9 280, and a i7 950 with a workstation Mobo and 24gb of ram my planning for the future is get a 970 and sell this GPU then maybe get a i7 4790k and new Mobo and use 16 gb of the ram ( its 6x4gb) and selling the last 2 sticks with the mobo and gpu

Fair enough. Well, if I was you I would sit there and install it all manually, it is the safest was to do it. Up to you though, I have never used "automatic driver installers" because I have never need them.

Go over here for AMD's drivers. They have an automatic detection option, so you don't need to know the exact model http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Go over here for AMD's drivers. They have an automatic detection option, so you don't need to know the exact model http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

ty, i have CPU-Z installed on my PC so i can check it anyway atm im in school on my laptop :P but thanks anyway. when i'd a software wich showed me all drivers it were like 50+ except from the GPU is it all in the site of the Mobo? i cant say this enough thanks for helping out

Most of them should be on the motherboard page. Things like the Ethernet, USB, Chipset and any other chipset (like ASMedia) should be on there. There's things like peripherals that won't be on the motherboard page, but most of the time they download automatically. You can try using the search online feature when installing the drivers from device manager, but a lot of the time it won't find them. 

I'd say most of them are just crapware, look in device manager what hardware needs drivers and just pick them up from the official site. 

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T