AMD Mantle API is out !

VanayadGaming

I think this may be a retoast, not positive though

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

200_s.gif

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

please try to follow the rules of this section a bit, just links are quite annoying for mobile users.

link rules:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

Hi,

We've been receiving numerous complaints about duplicate threads in this subforum with some topics and articles being posted up to five times. Please check before posting to see if another thread already exists. Using Google search can help - put in your key words in Google and end the string with site:linustechtips.com - this will bring up all the results on this forum.

If you post a duplicate thread, it will be deleted without warning.

Tech News means news regarding technology. Please don't post topics in this forum that don't have a strong relation to technology.

Posting Guidelines:

When creating a thread in the News subforum, please make sure your post meets the following criteria:

Your thread must include some original input to tell the reader why it is relevant to them, and what your personal opinion on the topic is.

Your thread must include a link to at least one reputable source. Most of the time, this should be a respected news site.

Your thread should also include quotes from the cited source(s). While you shouldn't just copy the entire article, your quote should give the reader a summary of the article in a way that gives the key details, but also leaves room for them to read the full article on the linked website. Please use quote tags (the speech bubble at the top of the editor, under the  :)) to show that you have copied this content from another site.

The title of your thread must be relevant to the topic and should give a reader a good idea of the contents of the thread. Copying the title of the source is permitted but absolutely not required.

If your article is about a product or some form of media, images are always appreciated, although they are not required.

Failure to comply may result in your thread being locked or removed without warning.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

-snip-

74e5eddc235b6eb5d192361e1e6fd756.gif 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

74e5eddc235b6eb5d192361e1e6fd756.gif 

Imma steal this one - t'is golden.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

This is programming documentation for an API that won't be used because DirectX 12 and Vulkan are heavily based on them. More importantly, it is bad enough DirectX limits you to Windows and we don't need an API that limits people to one set of manufacturers GPUs.

yep, that's why vulkan is so important.