Idiots on Gumtree

HectiKCookiE

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

Do you need me to explain it... or are you just making a point about that site and the AMD/Nvidia naming mashup?

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Do you need me to explain it... or are you just making a point about that site?

no, I know how it work meant explain it to him

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

420fps on minesweeper? 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Not everybody cares as much about hardware as the people on this forum.

Don't be a douche and slag on a person because they don't know as much.

and he doesn't know that his ad was posted on here and he is the douche for selling under extremely false advertising

Ads like these mean buyers get a bargain (sometimes) !

If it's bothering you that much, phone him and tell him what you think of him... ;)

EDIT: Or her... 

and he doesn't know that his ad was posted on here and he is the douche for selling under extremely false advertising

He's a douche for not knowing something about a item that he probably cares very little about?

That would make everybody a douche because we don't know every detail about everything we do in our lives.

You're the tech worlds equivalent of the assholes at the gym ripping on the fat guy for being fat and in a gym. 

A. Dont care that it says sli

A.1..He says adds up to  256mb...

C.I would be super pissed (if i cared about that old gpu) that it doesn't have a model number/name

Not everybody cares as much about hardware as the people on this forum.

Don't be a douche and slag on a person because they don't know as much. 

Exactly, this is something i would often pull up fellow raiders up on in WoW. Often people i raided with would link a piece of some randoms armor and mock their choice of enchants/gems. My response would always be the same, don't expect me to pat you on the back and join in mocking this person. Clearly they don't know any better, if you want to make yourself useful then maybe pull them aside and try to explain nicely what the right choices would be, otherwise leave people that don't know any better alone they're not harming you. 

Ah boy...  Craigslist is the worst. Someone is trying to sell a old 2004 monitor/dell keyboard for $2000 without the "windows drive".

Need help? Just message me.  @_avax Please quote me for responses.

Exactly, this is something i would often pull up fellow raiders up on in WoW. Often people i raided with would link a piece of some randoms armor and mock their choice of enchants/gems. My response would always be the same, don't expect me to pat you on the back and join in mocking this person. Clearly they don't know any better, if you want to make yourself useful then maybe pull them aside and try to explain nicely what the right choices would be, otherwise leave people that don't know any better alone they're not harming you. 

Spot on dude :)