Raspberry Pi 2 B hashrate?

Does anyone know of the hashrate for the Raspberry Pi 2 B? I'm planning on making a small solar powered miner using it.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

0.2MH/s~

522aa9deb7e0f2eae2834e49691ba1df.png

Of course Corporal Killjoy and his apprentice Captian Cant will say no.

Go for it. It is a fun project.聽

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I don't think it would even be able to make a single Bitcoin ever

I'll be mining an altcoin called Florin which is quite easy to mine from what I can see.

Edit:I should make about 拢17.77 a month from it which is decent, pay back time is approximately 6 months and two weeks.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

0.2MH/s~

522aa9deb7e0f2eae2834e49691ba1df.png

Of course Corporal Killjoy and his apprentice Captian Cant will say no.

Go for it. It is a fun project.聽

Thats a Pi Model B. Not a Pi 2 Model B like the OP said.聽

The Pi 2 is significantly more powerful.聽

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6聽GHz聽- Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Thats a Pi Model B. Not a Pi 2 Model B like the OP said.聽

The Pi 2 is significantly more powerful.聽

Well execute me then. The sheet i looked up didn't have the new model.聽

Assuming OP knows his stuff about math then it shouldn't be hard to calculate his hashrate.聽

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I'll be mining an altcoin called Florin which is quite easy to mine from what I can see.

Edit:I should make about 拢17.77 a month from it which is decent, pay back time is approximately 6 months and two weeks.

not even close. you wont even make a single pound per month by my calculations based on current price, difficulty, hashrate, etc.

1000 KH/s mining florin will only make you $1.45 per month which is聽拢0.98 per month.聽

1000KH/s is waaay more than what a raspberry pi 2 can achieve. My two AMD 6970's can do about 900 KH/s.聽

With a Pi I doubt youll make more than a few cents (Or whatever you guys call cents in the UK, is it pence? I cant remember) in a month

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6聽GHz聽- Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

With a Pi I doubt youll make more than a few cents (Or whatever you guys call cents in the UK, is it pence? I cant remember) in a month

It is pence.

Sig under construction.

Some people mine with the Pi with an ASIC, but it's not worth it with the Pi alone.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard:聽Asus Z170 Pro Gaming聽| RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU:聽Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard:聽$15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!