Would love to see a review of the TBS Gemini, its an enthusiast grade FPV racer. It does require a remote and FPV goggles.

Be careful guys what you upload to YouTube... I just read this article and it seems like the FAA doesn't really like drone footage on YouTube.  Here, have a look at this article: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-faa-doesnt-like-you-posting-drone-footage-on-youtube/ar-AA9OZzg

Why would the FAA have any say on anything uploaded from Canada?

(Sorry for the double post.)

Why would the FAA have any say on anything uploaded from Canada?

(Sorry for the double post.)

Oh ok... I thought the FAA had jurisdiction everywhere.  So I guess Canada doesn't have to follow FAA regulations?

My rig =SCOUT2= 

Wow that looks pretty cool, but I'd love to see something of a DIY quadcopter review as well!

Oh ok... I thought the FAA had jurisdiction everywhere.  So I guess Canada doesn't have to follow FAA regulations?

Canada has their own laws for it which are similar to ours in the states.  Commercial stuff with quad-copter video is a no no at the moment in both places far as I know.

Personally i think they need to dump all the idiot modes on these.  there is too many stupid pilots out there that cant fly at all without the gizmos, and doing stupid stuff like flying close to people etc.  Save the idiot modes for the tiny micros that can't hurt people.

I work at a hobby store and all the Blade products are great. I have sold lots of these over the years. BUT YES THIS IS A HOBBY GRADE PRODUCT. You have to fix it when it crashes and understand how to fly. This Quad has a bunch of extra features also that you can unlock when you upgrade to a better radio with more channels. Parts are easy to find around the country and their support is the best in the industry.

The mast on top of the quad is GPS due to issues where when the camera is in FPV mode. That solved it.

From the original 350qx the user friendliness has gotten much better.

The camera works on 5gz wifi due to the radio working on 2.4gz. Which stops any inference between the two, which can happen with a go-pro.

I have worked in the hobby industry for 7 years. To best companies are Traxxas and Horizon Hobbies. If you have any issues with one of there products they will help you. I had an issue with my radio with my 350qx and they sent me a new one with overnight shipping. 

I highly recommend the Blade 350qx over the DJI products due to their support Horizon offers. Also if you have older version of the 350qx they have updates to the newer firmware. 

DJI is a terrible company to deal with and there support is awful. I would be surprised if you got them on the phone with my experience has a dealer. 

Even Horizon Hobbies makes fun of DJI on the box saying they offer full support for their product. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q