Just finished installing this Corsair PSU and ...

DeViLzzz

I got to say I was really impressed with the rubberized / rubber coated cords for hooking up various pieces of hardware to the psu.  I am not one that has tried at all to have a nice looking pc inside even with my son's windowed case as I don't have the patience to learn or the money sometimes needed to make things look better.  Now I hope my bro did not pay the $145 I see that this thing costs on newegg.com and I doubt he did but anyway man this really is a gorgeous psu in terms of cabling.  Now as for the sticker on it Corsair WTH? It had bubbles on it and was messed up from the beginning.  Oh and lastly I have to say the finish on this psu was also nice matching the case finish my brother had.

http://www.corsair.com/se-fi/cx-series-cx500m-modular-atx-power-supply-500-watt-80-plus-bronze-certified-modular-psu

Bottom line is I got a greater appreciation today for components that make things more organized and nicer looking in a pc.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Why did you buy a Corsair PSU in the first place

What would you get?

I didn't buy it nor would I.  For me I got with Antec and EVGA for the type of builds I do which are not high end.  Now if I was SLIing three GTX 980s I would go with Sea Sonic.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Bottom line is I got a greater appreciation today for components that make things more organized and nicer looking in a pc.

Welp, glad you got that realization. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=369

Nagger.

But seriously, they're not bad.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313