[World] Avencast free

mvitkun

Bundlestars is giving away Avencast: Rise of the Mage, an action-rpg, on steam.

Fairly self explanatory, just scroll down to the bottom part of the page and you'll see this

gBnAW.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Isn't this against CoC ??? I mean this doesn't relate to LTT and I've seen a thread get locked that had a Macbook giveaway.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Isn't this against CoC ??? I mean this doesn't relate to LTT and I've seen a thread get locked that had a Macbook giveaway.

They probably locked it either because they person linked the giveaway with a referral code or because it was a scam.

Linking free/discounted software/hardware and games is A-OK, in fact it's the main purpose of this sub-forum.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

They probably locked it either because they person linked the giveaway with a referral code or because it was a scam.

Linking free/discounted software/hardware and games is A-OK, in fact it's the main purpose of this sub-forum.

Nope it wasn't a referral link and it was a legit store.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Nope it wasn't a referral link and it was a legit store.

Was it a giveaway like a contest or just a first come first serve free Macbooks?

Because IIRC they changed their policy about how you have to post about giveaway contests, but free/discounted items have always been allowed.

Linus Sebastian said:

Can someone use their Facebook account and get me a code? I don't have one.

Was it a giveaway like a contest or just a first come first serve free Macbooks?

Because IIRC they changed their policy about how you have to post about giveaway contests, but free/discounted items have always been allowed.

No it was a giveaway like contest, maybe I'm lost I don't know.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Hey its free so ill take it.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Can someone use their Facebook account and get me a code? I don't have one.

Just make one solely for the purpose of giveaways?
Linus Sebastian said:

Anyone have a spare key they can give? I don't want to go through the hastle of making a facebook.