Trackball recommendations?

Molten

I have a logitech m570 and wondering if there was a more accurate trackball, maybe with more buttons, that anyone recommends I was looking on massdrop and saw the CST LaserTRAC trackball and was wondering if was any good and if it has CST's new pcb, if the scroll wheel clicks and how many buttons it has, so what do you guys think? should I get it, get a different one or stay with he m570? It will mostly be used for gaming

Thank You

HAHA!!! Another trackball user does exist! :) anyway, I just purchased a kensington expert trackball, and it has four buttons on the body, and you can combine clicks with both the top buttons, or both bottom buttons to get a different function. I've been interested in the CST stuff for a while, but a friend of mine games on a classic kensington optomechanical mouse, and he LOVES it. He seriously can't game on any other mouse, and he kills when he is using it. The only problem I have with my mouse is that if you move it too quickly, the sensing will mess up. I'm not sure if that is an issue that trackballs just tend to have, or if that's a kensington optical thing. It's really not a problem, unless I'm spinning it like you would on those old bowling arcade games, so it's fine :) I really like it, and it rolls really smoothly (Just be aware that it takes about 20 minutes for the 3 stays to loosen up, and let the ball roll freely. Of course, you would have to get used to the large ball, as opposed to a thumb ball, but the ergonomics of it are actually really good, and it's easy to use the buttons, no matter where your hands are on the mouse. 

The cable is also nice and flexible, so I'm not worried about it breaking (although the mouse doesn't move, so there's that...) 

If you're looking for more buttons, Logitech Cordless Optical TrackMan has the most buttons that I'm aware of. 

http://www.trackballmouse.org/top-10-trackball-mouse/also has some pretty decent reviews of trackballs. (The mouse above is #5 on that list)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)