Tiger Direct closes all but 3 stores

LabRat

The two South Florida brothers that were once top executives with the Systemax Inc. owned company were sent to prison last Tuesday after pleading guilty to federal charges for accepting millions of dollars in bribes and kickbacks from companies doing business with them

http://www.legitreviews.com/tigerdirect-closing-almost-brick-mortar-retail-locations_160042

say good-bye to thousands of jobs.............

Ugh!  Kevin O’Leary?!... If Tigerdirect wasn't 100% fubared before, they are now.

That article probably scared me more than it should have, quite a bit going on, apparently, that I had no idea about.  Pretty shifty stuff.

Soon, there will be no more, of the store that embarrased me so much... - Logan 2015

gxnYE.jpg?1

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

@LukaP 

His videos while he worked with tigerdirect are still up on youtube.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I never bought anything whenever I went anyways..They didn't have what I wanted :/

I'll go pick up some deals though!

• 1 month later...

Just stumbled upon this I went out to my local TD in Illinois and it was shutdown :( I guess all thats left now is Microcenter and Fry's

Also found a reddit post discussing it was well https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/2ymwem/discussion_tigerdirect_is_closing_most_if_not_all/

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System