pebble time steel vs apple watch

apple have outdone themsselves with that gold watch

its the ultimate "because i can" device

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Pebble Time Steel. 

It's cheaper, better looking(IMO), much better battery life and the OS is probably better than Apple's. Pebble has had time to learn from their previous watches. Also, it works with Android. 

Pebble time gives me what i want not what i dont need. plus im a broke teenager.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I'm not interested in either but If I was given the choice I would go pebble time, because you know I have an android device. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Pebble time steel it works more efficient than apple watch and the upcoming power strap for it should increase it's battery life which less charging and more longer battery life.