This is my Gaming PC build from the Australian Website pccasegear.com https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=409064&action=wish_lists, My budget is $1500-2000 AUD, Can spend more on a mouse needs to be Ambidextrous and a Keyboard. Open to any and all suggestions as I don't know much about PC's and would be greatly appreciated. I most likely will not do any overclocking. I plan to play games on Steam some casual e.g The forest and Stranded deep. And other games like Dying light possibly battlefield. And I want to play Custom Zombies. I will be playing on a 1080p ASUS monitor. Should I get DDR4 or no point because it's pretty expensive compared to DDR3? I'm happy with any case that'll fit everything fine. Might move to a double or triple monitor setup in the future most likely.

I think that's enough info. If you guys could help that would be awesome cheers and any tips for the future would be great.

The link to my wishlist and all the parts: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=409064&action=wish_lists

CPU - ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Motherboard

GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 4GB

SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB SSD

HD - Western Digital WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX

Power Supply - Corsair CX-600 V3 Power Supply

RAM - Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3

Processor - Intel Core i7 4790

Cooling - Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition Blue LED Fan

Look at the xeon 1231v3 and a asrock h97 killer / performance mobo. Also, get the cheapest kit of ram you can (8GB ofc). Corsaor fans are loud, i suggest be quiet, noiseblocker or enermax fans.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Thanks @H4X3R will change the fans and I'll look at the  xeon 1231v3 and a asrock h97 killer now

Woohoo! PCCaseGear!

http://www.pccasegear.com/sc/nJf

It aint a real PCCaseGear system without the bling.

EDIT:

You can remove the lights and the nice cables to shave $55 off. :)

And you can downgrade the case to a S340, if the H440 is a bit much.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Thanks @Suffokation looked at everything and it is even cheaper with the added 'bling' Might give this baby a go cheers

The xeon 1231v3 is essentially an i7 4790 w/o iGPU so save some money and buy that instead. As you cannot overclock the xeon or the i7 4790 get a h97 mobo as itnoffers more compelling value.
Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Thanks @Suffokation looked at everything and it is even cheaper with the added 'bling' Might give this baby a go cheers

it is cheaper, but that xeon beats this i5

and why the hell you need 750w psu?

@Arwanell I wanted a reliable good warranty Power Supply its good for upgradability, If you suggest I get a cheaper one with less wattage then I will 

@Arwanell I wanted a reliable good warranty Power Supply its good for upgradability, If you suggest I get a cheaper one with less wattage then I will 

oh, ok that's a good idea