Dat cute girl in middle school

waggythegeek

yeah you need to be the one to make the approach, since thats whats making you nervous

This.

Just walk up to her and don't stop and tackle her and keep walking.

Succes guaranteed

I don't really like anyone at my school, but i can talk to most girls just fine, just whine and groan about a class you have together (or same teachers) and continue talking about annoying teachers, assignments tests etc.

Yay! I can start a conversation about my health teacher. He super mean...

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

This.

Just walk up to her and don't stop and tackle her and keep walking.

Succes guaranteed

3/11/15

The day the ltt forum okayed rape

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

:(

3/11/15

The day the ltt forum okayed rape

What?

I said tackle her.

And you just keep walking as if nothing happened.

Since when is that rape?

He said approach, well can't get more approaching than that.

make her laugh.

pussy loves humor

Maybe I can tickle pussy to make it laugh.

See how weird it gets when you call women pussy?

What?

I said tackle her.

And you just keep walking as if nothing happened.

Since when is that rape?

He said approach, well can't get more approaching than that.

I'm just gonna walk up next to her, and stare at her. When she asks what the hell I'm doing, I will say "I was told that if I wanted to make friends with you, I was to approach you." Either she cracks up, or she vomits and runs away. Foolproof, right?

I met my girlfriend of now 2 and a half years through a friend and back then I was completely Anti-Social, people made me uncomfortable. 

I was 16 then. 

Honestly you just talk! Try and dab at something she will find interesting but also show who you are a bit. If she doesn't like you for who you are and what you enjoy, what's the point? 

Be yourself.
Be a gentleman.
Find out what she likes to do, ask her about her day. I've learned that they are generally just as eager to talk as you are.

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

I'm just gonna walk up next to her, and stare at her. When she asks what the hell I'm doing, I will say "I was told that if I wanted to make friends with you, I was to approach you." Either she cracks up, or she vomits and runs away. Foolproof, right?

Well it's a 50/50 chance.

Better chance than you had before, right?

I met my girlfriend of now 2 and a half years through a friend and back then I was completely Anti-Social, people made me uncomfortable.

I was 16 then.

Honestly you just talk! Try and dab at something she will find interesting but also show who you are a bit. If she doesn't like you for who you are and what you enjoy, what's the point?

Be yourself.

Be a gentleman.

Find out what she likes to do, ask her about her day. I've learned that they are generally just as eager to talk as you are.

Oh! I know! She drops her stuff a lot. Next time she does, I will offer help.

Honestly just link her this thread at this point.

Honestly just link her this thread at this point.

Can't tell if you are serious or joking... If you are serious, I honestly will. Please let me know which...

Can't tell if you are serious or joking... If you are serious, I honestly will. Please let me know which...

No don't..... Do not... Was a joke.

It might be she finds this cute if she finds out by accident but don't link this.

No don't..... Do not... Was a joke.

It might be she finds this cute if she finds out by accident but don't link this.

Kks. Dats what I thought, but you never know...

Oh! I know! She drops her stuff a lot. Next time she does, I will offer help.

There ya go!

Just don't wait too long. Might be she finally drops something and her new found dudefriend is already there to help.

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

There ya go!

Just don't wait too long. Might be she finally drops something and her new found dudefriend is already there to help.

Just punch that friend in the crotch and give it back to her. :P

Just punch that friend in the crotch and give it back to her. :P

Are you serious or joking? Because of you are serious, I

Jk

That would be awesome though.

Seriously lmao about how a relationship question gets more responses on a tech forum than most tech questions...

#3pages

Complement her. Sometimes it pays to be a little awkward, some chicks find it cute so don't be TOO confident.

You can try accidentally dropping something and bend over for her to pick whatever you dropped. Like when you pet a kitten, it'll stick its butt into the air as in invitation to snuff its anal glands. This'll be a hint for an invitation for anal.

Ohwait, middle school...

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Complement her. Sometimes it pays to be a little awkward, some chicks find it cute so don't be TOO confident.

You can try accidentally dropping something and bend over for her to pick whatever you dropped. Like when you pet a kitten, it'll stick its butt into the air as in invitation to snuff its anal glands. This'll be a hint for an invitation for anal.

Ohwait, middle school...

Yum yum... Remind me to never ask you for relationship advice. However, if I get a cat, I will keep in mind that it likes butt sniffing.

Cats have weird fetishes.

Yum yum... Remind me to never ask you for relationship advice. However, if I get a cat, I will keep in mind that it likes butt sniffing.

Cats have weird fetishes.

Indeed. I have a kitten named Olive who is very much into anal sniffing. Sometimes we have to use lubrication on her anal glands to keep them nice and moist. Don't quite remember the brand we used but it's a knock off brand of lube.

#LinusAnalTips

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Geez, you're ahead of where I was in middle school, I'll just say that much.

I would wait. Middle school is absolutely not a good time to date. Don't care how mature you are, somehow it will end awkwardly. Wait until you're gotten the feel for high school.  In middle school, you're in your awkward-est phase and nobody is mature.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

tg-meme-5454e31178a24-54c04876e9da1.png

Again, middle school.... Ain't got no wheels.