High end mATX case suggestion

Bramm17

Great case, easy to build in, also one on the nicest looking cases Ive had the pleasure of building in. Nothing really is bad about it actually.

Well, there are a few things wrong with it.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/57729-bitfenix-prodigy-mini-itx-case-review.html

The micro atx version is literally the same thing, just seats a bigger motherboard.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Well, there are a few things wrong with it.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/57729-bitfenix-prodigy-mini-itx-case-review.html

The micro atx version is literally the same thing, just seats a bigger motherboard.

Link doesnt work for me for some reason, and there is 2 versions of it yes, I'm talking about this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008BZVTX8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

As from working with it, I can say its really well built, my only concern with it was the feet, but as long as you're not pushing it you're fine. It was great to work with.

How about the Bitfenix Pandora? It's only problem is that it can't fit tall cpu coolers but its perfect for an AIO (up to a 240)

I took a coin toss between the Cosair 350D and Fractal Arc Mini R2 when I was starting my new build just before Christmas. The R2 won, and handily it was significantly cheaper too.

Not been disappointed with it so far, easy to work with (removing the metal drive cages and trays for a Gigabyte G1 was painless and quick) and comes with a side window as standard. Glad for the dust filters on all the openings (aside from the rear exhaust vent) and the fact that the front intakes aren't choked by a vanity panel.

Hmmmmm the bitfenix pandora also seems a pretty sweet one indeed! But for a more traditional hardware support still the first suggestion of the 350D is also a strong contender really! 

But still such a shame the InWin 901 is just mitx and the 904 isnt as balanced (too tall vs wide) and not MATX ... Would love a 902/903 MATX please @InWin :D:D:D

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Hmmmmm the bitfenix pandora also seems a pretty sweet one indeed! But for a more traditional hardware support still the first suggestion of the 350D is also a strong contender really! 

But still such a shame the InWin 901 is just mitx and the 904 isnt as balanced (too tall vs wide) and not MATX ... Would love a 902/903 MATX please @InWin :D :D :D

ooh that would be nice, i love the 901/904

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What about the corsair air 240 it was the best m-atx in my opinion and now i own one and its great.

What about the corsair air 240 it was the best m-atx in my opinion and now i own one and its great.

Meh corsair plastic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But still such a shame the InWin 901 is just mitx and the 904 isnt as balanced (too tall vs wide) and not MATX ... Would love a 902/903 MATX please @InWin :D :D :D

Have you considered a thermaltake Core X2?

It's the mATX version of the Core X9.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The air 240 is a strange one but so am I so who knows, this could be an option. Altho I do like me the brushed aluminum (look) more at least! :)...

As for the Tt Core x2 im not such fan of Tt but also not that mesh look :x

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Fractal design arc mini R2 won't let you down. There's also the node 804 which is an interesting design. Then there's the silverstone TJ08-E and FT03 which are lovely. After that, you could say the caselabs S3 and parvum S2.0 are nice, although require a watercooling loop to look good. The enthoo evolv is nice, but not the greatest when it comes to design and airflow awards.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Fractal design arc mini R2 won't let you down. There's also the node 804 which is an interesting design. Then there's the silverstone TJ08-E and FT03 which are lovely. After that, you could say the caselabs S3 and parvum S2.0 are nice, although require a watercooling loop to look good. The enthoo evolv is nice, but not the greatest when it comes to design and airflow awards.

Oh yum dat caselabs S3! 

Oh yum dat caselabs S3! 

You check out the Thermaltake Core X2?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You check out the Thermaltake Core X2?

I did actually, but its a far from the S3 really! On materials, options but also even design.. (all dat mesh on the Tt X2 is not for me really.. :$)