Ignoring price, compare some headphones for me.

ThisIsMyWorkAccount

Which is the best pair out of these?

Hyperx cloud (the original, not the 2nd version with the virtual surround and braided cord)

Logitech G230
Logitech G430
Logitech G35

Logitech G930

Or another pair under $75?

Logitech G930 is best among others.

I own a pair an the mic quality is really bad and they broke in 2 months and the leather ear cups fall off.

I own a pair an the mic quality is really bad and they broke in 2 months and the leather ear cups fall off.

What type of care did you give them, I'm sure you are going to say you took great care, but figured I'd ask.

I would have to say not the best but i did not leave them on the floor. But I treated them the same as my A40s and they still work amazingly.

I would have to say not the best but i did not leave them on the floor. But I treated them the same as my A40s and they still work amazingly.

Well those are 110% out of the question! Did you say hyperX for the sole reason that being the only non-logitech option?

No because linus and Hardware Canuck love it

EDITed by ThisIsMyWorkAccout -snip-

With this, I must ask vembutech

Logitech G930 is best among others.

Why do you recommend these?  I'll do more research once I am home, but the more information I can start with, the easier my life will be tonight :)

i have owned the g430, they are decently comfortable but i thought they sounded better without the sound card. so with that in mind if you want to go really cheap go with the g230. i would say the best in the list is the cloud but its all about how much you want to spend. if your ok with more cords you could do some superlux hd668b and like a mod mic for about that price, or just the cheap zalman clip on mic. i used it for a bit and it worked fine.

Logitech makes peripherals, not audio equipment. The HyperX Cloud is based off a good headphone so it isn't crap like other headsets out there.

Logitech makes peripherals, not audio equipment. The HyperX Cloud is based off a good headphone so it isn't crap like other headsets out there.

^^^ ShearMe really knows his stuff, and I completely agree with him on this one. Logitech gear simply isn't going to be as good as the Clouds in the sound department.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Thanks everyone for reconfirming my purchase :)

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

I looked at that and then people came to check to see if I was okay I laughed so hard. Man, that was a day brightener!!! thanks :D

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Clouds will be the best in that list. The Logitechs you listed will snap because of their plastic based construction in a matter of days, weeks, or just a very few amount of months. The Cloud 1and 2 are basically made of all metal, have a braided cord and have a choice of leather or velour ear cups. As of sound for the Logitechs...idk. But, I am almost positive they Clouds will sound better.

Basically this. They are based off some Takstar headphones that I don't exactly know they name of. Also, they Takstar have an extremely similar build as of look and construction as Byerdynamic headphones which usually range from $180-$~~~~.