Reccomendations for a stabel GTX 770 Twinfrozr OC

hi guys,

am a searching for some good values that are stable to OC my gtx 770 to.

Also taking any other tips regarding OC or my card e. g:

Is it worth it?

Should i find the max stable point of my card on my own?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

it's different from everyone else's, you should try and find a good OC for yourself as every chip are not the same.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Well i am so freaking lazy <_<  but anyway...

I already did some OC with this card but it turned out horrific (in my eyes).

I can get like a semi-stable +50MHz with the maximum of an additional 12mV.

I tried e g 100MHz also but it is not stable at all instead crashes frequently.

Anything above +100MHz (haven't tested exactly -  +110MHz does at least) crashes as you press th "APPLY"-button.

I feal limited really hard by the Max of +12mV.

Is that a good or a bad.

Thanks for all of your kind answers until now.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

I already did some OC with this card but it turned out horrific (in my eyes).

A friend of mine put an accelero-cooler (the new one with backplate) on his gtx 770 phantom and he can get easy +100MHz or even a little more.

3.Use

Overclocking is something that varies on per-chip basis. You can have 2 GTX 770s, or any other GPU for that matter, from same manufacturer and of the same model, and they will have different overclocking qualities to them. For example, my MSI Gaming 970 can do 1526 MHz. I've seen some other people managing to get to 1550, close to 1600, or even above 1600. And I've seen reports of people who are unable to go over 1400MHz. My GPU is perfectly fine running at 1.256 voltage, while other people have the same GPU and report that it loses stability the moment they even look at voltage settings.

Trial and error is the best, and only way of determining best OC settings for your GPU.

Overclocking is something that varies on per-chip basis. You can have 2 GTX 770s, or any other GPU for that matter, from same manufacturer and of the same model, and they will have different overclocking qualities to them. For example, my MSI Gaming 970 can do 1526 MHz. I've seen some other people managing to get to 1550, close to 1600, or even above 1600. And I've seen reports of people who are unable to go over 1400MHz. My GPU is perfectly fine running at 1.256 voltage, while other people have the same GPU and report that it loses stability the moment they even look at voltage settings.

Trial and error is the best, and only way of determining best OC settings for your GPU.

Well seems i have to live with it. Sad that it has become such a gamble when it comes to this tiny (& expensive) pieces of technology.

3.Use

Well seems i have to live with it. Sad that it has become such a gamble when it comes to this tiny (& expensive) pieces of technology.

Why is it sad? Overclocking was never a sure thing, at least as far as people with reasonable IT knowledge are concerned. I really feel like people should stop feeling entitled to a good overclock. Every product you buy has specs written on the box - that is what you are paying for, as per consumer laws. Anything above that is not guaranteed. Never ever ever take overclocking into consideration when deciding on the performance you want to pay for.

no 2 cards will perform the same, one may overlock by 10% the other my crash and blue screen at 1% overlock.. you only learn to overlock by doing.. not by using someone else's settings.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

not by using someone else's settings.

damnit!

well fine then I'll have to do some work boys. ;)

3.Use

Why is it sad? Overclocking was never a sure thing, at least as far as people with reasonable IT knowledge are concerned. I really feel like people should stop feeling entitled to a good overclock. Every product you buy has specs written on the box - that is what you are paying for, as per consumer laws. Anything above that is not guaranteed. Never ever ever take overclocking into consideration when deciding on the performance you want to pay for.

That's neither the answer to something I was looking for nor do i feal as if it was told polite.

AND

if you haven't noticed i already got told the exact same by several different people.

i knwo you were trying to help but this way i feal more offended then assisted.

over and out

3.Use

That's neither the answer to something I was looking for nor do i feal as if it was told polite at all.

AND

if you haven't noticed i already got told the exact same by several different people.

i knwo you were trying to help but this way i feal more offended then assisted.

over and out

3.Use