Suggestions for games like destroy all humans ps2 or xcom declassified?

robthatguy

Ive been seeing alot of stuff about xcom declassified and going on some nostalgia runs with older games i played like destroy all humans lately and its making me want to play a game someone on that side of things.I like the whole 1940's-1960's but in the future or with future weapons thing.The games i've played like this 

fallout 3 

singularity

bioshock 1.

Does anyone have some suggestions on where to get my gaming fix? Ive been looking at LA noire also.I just want to make sure i get a game i enjoy,Being a veteran gamer im very picky with my games now a days,it sucks because its hard for me to find new games to play.I have also thought about the stalker series of games with the complete mods all though i don't know if they are story driven or not.I mainly enjoy fps rpgs but i am open to look into third person games.

Any help would be appreciated :)  

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL