upgrade in fall

FatPenguin

So two years ago I made a mistake of choosing the iPhone 5c I like ios but ive been using it the 3gs i cant wait till end of september to upgrade what should I get

HTC one m9

Samsung galaxy s6

iPhone 6s or what ever

Lg G3 

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

-snip-

most of those phones are not even out yet, we can't really recommend them so..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

HTC one m9

Samsung galaxy s6

iPhone 6s or what ever

Lg G3 

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge

HTC One M9.

I don't like Apple and Samsung and I don't know what LG would be like, but I know that the M8 was great and the M9 seems to be even better.

So two years ago I made a mistake of choosing the iPhone 5c I like ios but ive been using it the 3gs i cant wait till end of september to upgrade what should I get

HTC one m9

Samsung galaxy s6

iPhone 6s or what ever

Lg G3 

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge

I'm going with the S6 myself but the M9 is nice too.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

HTC one m9

Samsung galaxy s6

iPhone 6s or what ever

Lg G3 

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge

M9

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

I have the exact same problem as you i got a iPhone 5C in september last year and i regret it, Do not get a iPhone 6 my father broke his immediately when it shattered in the SAND at the beach. I personally recommend the HTC One M9 myself but i been playing with my Girlfriends new S5 and i think the S6 or S6 Edge will be a good phone too. 

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

I've always seen choosing a smartphone as a very personal endeavor. This device will be with you, most likely, 24/7, and it will serve as a means of both entertainment and productivity. Pick the phone that best suits your needs. Are you a movie junkie? Find a phone with a high-res screen and wide viewing angles. Are you a mobile gamer? Find a phone with a bleeding edge processor (kill load times, makes pick-up-and-play better). Are you a fashionista? Find a phone with a stylish aluminum unibody that will turn heads as you check your email.

Basically, you're going about it backwards. You should be finding the phone that fits you the most. Not buying what reviewers and internet techies (no matter how much you love us) designate as "The Best." You should be starting with the features you need and ending with the phone that best satisfies your need.

For example, I'm currently sporting a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I chose this phone over the S5 and iPhone 6 (or 6+) due to its outstanding multitasking ability. I do a lot of writing and studying on my phone for school. So I normally like to have at least two windows up: one web browser for information and one document open for writing notes. This is something the iPhone doesn't allow, even with the 6+'s ample screen. The S5 does dual windows, but doesn't have the screen real estate to make use of more than two windows like the Note 4 can. And I have actually found myself using 4 minimized/windowed applications at once!

So find what you will be doing most on your phone and cater to that. You'll end up loving the device you get stuck with for two years.

// Don't forget to enter a concise, possibly witty statement about yourself

The instant the 6S and presumably 6S Plus comes out, all the Android phones that are going to be released in the next couple of months will be outdated. What do you want in a smartphone first of all?