is steam ever gona start the sale Lol

jamese669

The sale may start soon.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

it will start tomorrow, i promise :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Mid July I am assuming for the sale start so not long probably a few weeks.

please note i will be disappointed with you not angry just disappointed if you break your promise !!! XD

well, tomorrows thursday, independence day, the same day the midweek madness sale ends, its early july, if its not tomorrow im driving to california and smacking some sense into Gabe XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

well, tomorrows thursday, independence day, the same day the midweek madness sale ends, its early july, if its not tomorrow im driving to california and smacking some sense into Gabe XD

please dooo lol fook it if it isnt kill him VIOLENTLY!!!!!

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

If you're wrong, we'll have to rate your profile as a 1-star :P

If you're wrong, we'll have to rate your profile as a 1-star :P

nooo i just got it back to 5 stars D::::: if im right then you gotta rate it 5 stars :P

nooo i just got it back to 5 stars D::::: if im right then you gotta rate it 5 stars :P

If you're right, I'll be on a hiatus because of the sale and won't have time to rate it at all :P

If you're right, I'll be on a hiatus because of the sale and won't have time to rate it at all :P

then you can buy me a game :DD

They're probably going to do it after the GOG sale ends (June 5).

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Gabe is in Washington (Unless they moved)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Gabe is in Washington (Unless they moved)

i thought there HQ was in cali :s

i thought there HQ was in cali :s

No, either boston or washington

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

WELL, you're wrong. Start driving.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I really do hope they do. Prepare yourself wallet you are about to get slapped silly by steampowered.com

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Doesn't the sale usually begin sometime in the evening? It's possible, but I'm thinking unlikely, that we'll see the sale sometime in the next few hours.

Be patient, all you need to do is save up your money and wait like a sniper in a ghillie suit and as the sale starts start picking games off.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Ugh it's killing me waitin for this sale!

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

So far you have let me down!!

;c