Good quality powerbank for 20€

GregButcher
Go to solution Solved by applesuxD,

Dat pun really got me off guard xD luckily the phone is not that bad on consumption, but its a nexus 5 so it doesnt have much in reserve. I'll need a powerbank since i'm gonna travel and the psp emulator i'm planning to play on is fairly taxing on battery life, so i'll need to have some extra juice to get in contact with my buddy who I'll be visiting.

ill probably look into these brands

xiaomi

yaobao

taobao

https://oneplus.net/oneplus-power-bank

ill probably wait out this

title says it all, I want something that is pretty reliable, good quality and is around, but not more than the 20€ mark. Something that is pretty common and i might have a good chance of getting it in hungary.

Im emphasizing on quality because i bought a cheapo one and it died the 2nd time i used it, so i don't want to get that same situation again.

Thanks in advance!

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

I have 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GIKGPGE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Really basic, you get a little adapter switch has attachments to charge different devices, this also double as the charging cable (via micro USB, doesn't come with a wall charger).

I use it with my LG G2 and I get 3 full charges out of it.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I have 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GIKGPGE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Really basic, you get a little adapter switch has attachments to charge different devices, this also double as the charging cable (via micro USB, doesn't come with a wall charger).

I use it with my LG G2 and I get 3 full charges out of it.

yeah thats kinda out of my range, bc 20Ł28€ . I was wondering if theres some brand or something that will hold up and stuff, actual size is not that big of a deal its enough if i can get 1 full charge of it into my nexus 5.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

title says it all, I want something that is pretty reliable, good quality and is around, but not more than the 20€ mark. Something that is pretty common and i might have a good chance of getting it in hungary.

Im emphasizing on quality because i bought a cheapo one and it died the 2nd time i used it, so i don't want to get that same situation again.

Thanks in advance!

seems like your phone is power Hungary :P

anyways i have a xiaomi powerbank (5000mah) and i got it for 12 usd, really thin (0.9cm) and ard 7cm long

ill recommend thin powerbanks imho

atm in my country everyone uses xiaomi and has no issues (singapore)

jus saying idk if Hungary sells them but its from china so it shud be quite common anyways

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

seems like your phone is power Hungary :P

anyways i have a xiaomi powerbank (5000mah) and i got it for 12 usd, really thin (0.9cm) and ard 7cm long

ill recommend thin powerbanks imho

atm in my country everyone uses xiaomi and has no issues (singapore)

jus saying idk if Hungary sells them but its from china so it shud be quite common anyways

Dat pun really got me off guard xD luckily the phone is not that bad on consumption, but its a nexus 5 so it doesnt have much in reserve. I'll need a powerbank since i'm gonna travel and the psp emulator i'm planning to play on is fairly taxing on battery life, so i'll need to have some extra juice to get in contact with my buddy who I'll be visiting.

xiaomi

yaobao

taobao

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

xiaomi

yaobao

taobao

thx ill take a look!