Xbox Live Gold won't be needed for Windows 10

SImoHayha

So if you guys didn't know it seems that Gold won't be needed to play any multiplayer when you get Windows 10

Microsoft is trying to have more of cross-platform between XB1 and PC with Windows 10. Which I think a good idea, I mean why not? People play lots of games on PC all the time so why not, I think it would allow way more friends and allow more access of making clans, groups, and other things. It would be pretty cool if you could connect a keyboard to your XB1 and do some mild work on it, like Word or something.

Here is some evidence of it coming from Larry Hryb whom was the guy who helped make the XBOX live network ^~^

gah9fH0.jpg

However some console users are complaining about it. Which I can see why that would be a issue. However I never owned a Xbox console before, so ehh... PC's for the win.

IBnsv2P.jpg

This is going to be pretty cool ^^ Who knows maybe we can actually play with our friends whom own Xbox !!! woop woop

Sources: http://www.pcgamer.com/xbox-live-gold-wont-be-required-for-windows-10-multiplayer/   

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2893767/pc-gamers-wont-pay-to-play-xbox-live-games-online-and-console-owners-are-furious.html

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I can see why XBox One users would be pissed, but what I can't understand is why they are just now pissed(PC gaming has been cheaper for the past how many years?). I'm not even sure why people payed for Xbox Live Gold or even Playstation Plus.

I can see why XBox One users would be pissed, but what I can't understand is why they are just now pissed(PC gaming has been cheaper for the past how many years?). I'm not even sure why people payed for Xbox Live Gold or even Playstation Plus.

honestly i have no idea why these people are pissed.. as a pc and xbox one user... i still pay a sub fee so what difference would it make to users like me.. and why would others care if they didnt even own a pc .. and i even doubt theres going to be many ppl without an xbox one using the Microsoft dash on win 10.. so im flabbergasted that people are actually upset

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

Well, if PC users had to pay to play online where they shouldn't, there simply would be less people playing that game. Just hope that GFWL (or something similar) does not revive. Would also be nice to bring Xbox exclusives to PC. *wink wink* Halo *wink wink*.