Noob looks into: Sleeved Cables

Hello LMG Community!

As some of you may know, or not, I am planing to upgrade my PC in a few months. After some tinkering I decided to do a LMG/LTT themed build, but because I'm living in Europe things like sleeved cables are kinda hard to get. Just when I was about to order some samples from oversea, I discovered http://modguru.net.

First I have to say that the website is a really beauty and that the chat function is like the most useful thing I've ever seen. Also the Personal is really kind and helped me everywhere they could it didn't took a minute to get a real response from a real person, very impressed. But keep in mind that this "review" is not sponsored or anything like that, wouldn't have anything against it though :P

After 4 days of shipping it finally came to me and I was happy to see that nearly all colors I need match my needs: white, grey, dark grey, black and orange, but because they seem to be really awesome they just sent all colors they have

I will show some pictures but to see more and in full resolution just visit this Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/WejhU  (Please tell which pictures you liked the most)

4B0WhNyl.jpg

I was so surpirsed by those colors that I made a little Sleeve rainbow ^^

dDwlGOUl.jpg

For pictures of every color compared to white please also look at the imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/WejhU

After playing around for a bit I took the colors that I'll most likely use for the upcoming build.

rbCviWQl.jpg

All colors except Orange really fit my scheme, but I am sure that the guys over at @modguru will figure something out with me about that.

So thats it, I really hope that Modguru and many other brands can establish a good modding scene in Europe that is open for newbies like me.

Also please visit the Imgur Album http://imgur.com/a/WejhU  and tell me which pictures you liked the best, I played around with the lightning a bit. Also sorry for the low quality of those but its best my iPhone controlled by me can do.

Any Questions or tips are appreciated :P

If you need some more pictures just tell me :)

Greets C0LL0SS0S

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

These were my favorite pics:
(Watch out, high res pics inbound...

Vf1tTgd.jpg
buuFkQY.jpgcs5dcbv.jpg

I liked yellow, black and dark blue the most.

Looking forward to seeing what you can make out of it :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

These were my favorite pics:

(Watch out, high res pics inbound...

Vf1tTgd.jpg

buuFkQY.jpgcs5dcbv.jpg

I liked yellow, black and dark blue the most.

Looking forward to seeing what you can make out of it :D

Thanks for the best pics, helps me to take better pictures in the future :)

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

hnnng

Glad I could satisfy you :P

Bacon.

Sorry about the random "bacon." I make every post that is a multiple of 500 "bacon." It was my first, 500th, 1000th, 1500th, 2000th, 2500th, 3000th, and now 3500th.

Also see http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-1725#entry4401781to see the derp that occurred.

Anyways those sleeves make me want to sleeve my cables... But I am impatient and cheap... So...

Hello LMG Community!

Greets C0LL0SS0S

You can use paracord for the PSU cables (it won't fit over SATA or other thicker cables). It's a lot cheaper and is very good quality.

You can use paracord for the PSU cables (it won't fit over SATA or other thicker cables). It's a lot cheaper and is very good quality.

Yeah before I build my system I will look into paracord sleeving, just to see the difference and feel it

Hi @C0LL0SS0S ! We are glad that you liked our colors! We are getting a new orange sleeve in soon. That might be better for your use! Contact our livechat and we could sort something out :)

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Hi @C0LL0SS0S ! We are glad that you liked our colors! We are getting a new orange sleeve in soon. That might be better for your use! Contact our livechat and we could sort something out :)

Okey I will contact you guys on Monday or Tuesday :)

Seeing the rainbow, I may have just decided to sleeve my cables rainbow.

Oh how that would look great! 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Contact us on our livechat: https://modguru.netand we can make it happen! 

Shall be sure to look into everything you guys have. ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Contact us on our livechat: https://modguru.netand we can make it happen! 

Do you ship to the UK? Also, when I looked all of the colours were sold out. Any ideas when they will be back in stock because they are some nice colours that fit the colour of my plasti dip.

Steve

Do you ship to the UK? Also, when I looked all of the colours were sold out. Any ideas when they will be back in stock because they are some nice colours that fit the colour of my plasti dip.

Yes, we ship to the UK. All colors are in stock but are not available yet. You can purchase some thru our livehcat :)

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Yes, we ship to the UK. All colors are in stock but are not available yet. You can purchase some thru our livehcat :)

Ah, thanks. Are they heatshrinkless?

Steve

Yes they are :)

Looks like I know where I'm getting my sleeving from. One last question. What size would you recommend for the Cooler Master V850. Thanks for the help.

Steve

We use the same power supply for our computers :) What do you mean by size? Our standard sleeving will fit for single sleeving the power supply. 

Darn, nice colours on those! Can't believe this is happening with the LTT themed build! :D 

Keep us posted ;) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?