Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

move to a city where that isn't a problem lol

or you know, he could just move close to the nearest Costco/walmart/hub area with many usefull and not overpriced stores or at least with a 10-15min walking distance to something like that.

City life is expensive for nothing. Sure your close to a lot of stuff but not worth the price. At least in Sweden. I rather live on the outskirts like I do now and just take a 20min bus in whenever I need to then pay a lot more to just live in the middle of it all.

Each to there own though.

or you know, he could just move close to the nearest Costco/walmart/hub area with many usefull and not overpriced stores or at least with a 10-15min walking distance to something like that.

City life is expensive for nothing. Sure your close to a lot of stuff but not worth the price. At least in Sweden. I rather live on the outskirts like I do now and just take a 20min bus in whenever I need to then pay a lot more to just live in the middle of it all.

Each to there own though.

ya there are lot of places that you can do everything on foot or bike but some areas where even the suburbs are close to a train / subway station. I myself would like to live somewhere that is basically out in the middle of no where or a small town like environment rather then a large city

ya there are lot of places that you can do everything on foot or bike but some areas where even the suburbs are close to a train / subway station. I myself would like to live somewhere that is basically out in the middle of no where or a small town like environment rather then a large city

Yeah outskirts is the best skirts!

And even better if the train/bus station is close by just so you can get around.

One thing I'm not a fan of is when I need to change from one transport to another too many times..

IDK how much Pocky should normally cost but it's around 1 USD for each box from where I buy locally.

It's like 3 USD a box where i live :/

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

And even better if the train/bus station is close by just so you can get around.

One thing I'm not a fan of is when I need to change from one transport to another too many times..

I have never taken public transportation to get anywhere its not very practical for where i have needed to go. Like when i was going to school it would take me an 45 minutes to an hour to drive 20 miles and it would take about 2.5 hours and 4 buses to get there

Good point.  Good that means I'm getting better at being shameless lol. Its hard to try and sell things I make when I'm belittling my own work in my mind.

Been there done that. It really sucks though.

I like being away from the masses. Old house was great. Up on the side of a hill and the closest place was at the bottom of the hill. Couple minute walk. Current house is the second house outside the city line.

Blarg

Been there done that. It really sucks though.

I like being away from the masses. Old house was great. Up on the side of a hill and the closest place was at the bottom of the hill. Couple minute walk. Current house is the second house outside the city line.

I just kind of want to be where I can make noise at night and it not be a problem because it gets a little annoying when the police tell you to stop making noise at 11pm because you have 2 people in the back yard using angle grinders. Probably not a problem many people run into lol.

I'd give up a testicle before giving up my cars and chopper !

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Here a better picture of the drawing i did since it was requested.

oAJNvTg.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

My friend says he brought a bed sheet with a pug on it, when you squeeze it the bed sheet barks, i can guarantee thats gonna end badly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Attack on Titan and One piece vol 1 arrived today. I know they're mainstream but I decided to give manga a try.

oAJNvTg.jpg
 Did i offer you some books before?

Kind of reminds me of the lineart I made the other day

koneko_toujou_by_r4zerz-d8sbidr.png
looks nice but the hands looks odd/ oddly hidden so I'm assuming you are not that good at drawing hands so you may want to work on that.

looks nice but the hands looks odd/ oddly hidden so I'm assuming you are not that good at drawing hands so you may want to work on that.

Good catch. Tbh I really didn't notice it but now it's sticking out like a sore thumb. I'll go back and draw fingers grasping the left ear cup. I'm not the best at drawing hands, I'll need to practice that. Thanks for the advice.

oAJNvTg.jpg
 looks good. Keep working on it.

Kind of reminds me of the lineart I made the other day

koneko_toujou_by_r4zerz-d8sbidr.png
I am guessing that was done on the computer?

Blarg

looks good. Keep working on it.

I am guessing that was done on the computer?

You are correct. I used Illustrator and a wacom Intuos.

Watching World Trigger . Can't decide if I love it or not :wacko:

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

You are correct. I used Illustrator and a wacom Intuos.

Never tried drawing with a computer. Never touched a drawing tablet either. Kinda want to start drawing again now but I dont want dig my stuff out and I dont have a space to set up at.

Blarg

Good catch. Tbh I really didn't notice it but now it's sticking out like a sore thumb. I'll go back and draw fingers grasping the left ear cup. I'm not the best at drawing hands, I'll need to practice that. Thanks for the advice.

oddly enough I don't really have any images on hand of me drawing hands since I don't have my sketchbooks with me all I have is what is on my imgur account

you didn't see anything here http://imgur.com/a/8gDVg

Never tried drawing with a computer. Never touched a drawing tablet either. Kinda want to start drawing again now but I dont want dig my stuff out and I dont have a space to set up at.

I have done life drawing classes and stuff using a tablet pc that had a wacom board first image in what I just posted was done on a computer

oddly enough I don't really have any images on hand of me drawing hands since I don't have my sketchbooks with me all I have is what is on my imgur account

you didn't see anything here http://imgur.com/a/8gDVg

I have done life drawing classes and stuff using a tablet pc that had a wacom board first image in what I just posted was done on a computer

Lol well at least that wasn't as bad as those sigs with a hundred spoilers. Nice sketches.

It's actually really easy like Charger said. Just like drawing with pencil/paper. Though the lineart I posted was made using the pen tool (mostly) compared to drawing freehand with a brush.

Well from the general consensus it seems I'm going fot the blackrn one

Just so it's clear, I was talking about the white one.

wonder if you can find a Mondrian styled mouse lol

Not enough perpendicular lines.

I don't just mean like this: +

I also mean like this: X

So 45 degree angles & 90 degree angles. Just 90 degrees isn't fun imo.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.