MSI's Gaming build marketing strategy.

Found this video on YouTube on MSI channel that shows how to build a rig. What are your views on the marketing strategy of this video?

http://youtu.be/GvNnv7nh2Es

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

OMG LOLED so hard when i viewed this !! :D :D :D

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

I saw this a while back.

It's interesting for the first minute, then I got bored and stopped.

Thats why i always go with MSI :)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

her voice is legit

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

her voice is legit

more like a playback with some filters too :P :P

that sort of thing annoys me but i guess they are counting on the redirection of the blood flow towards somewhere else in order for viewers to keep watching

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I've seen this before but dat voice

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

"thermal grease"

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

How many of you actually smile and laugh when gaming?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

How many of you actually smile and laugh when gaming?

I do when shizzle like this happens;

http://youtu.be/kQFypRxyPOk

Found this video on YouTube on MSI channel that shows how to build a rig. What are your views on the marketing strategy of this video?

http://youtu.be/GvNnv7nh2Es

Dude, she KNOWS her stuff. Clearly the best face for the whole tech community! Maybe not.....-_-

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Videos like these do more harm than good for the general public.

There's a reason Paul's and Linus' "How to Build" videos are ten times the length.

That thumbnail image explains everything...

Also, having your clothes blown off every time you game seems a bit... inconvenient...

LOL, it was pretty clear that she had know clue on what she was doing. Come on! really touching the pins on the bottom of the CPU???

SPECS: MOBO - INTEL DZ77GA70K EXTEME, CPU - i5 3570 @ 3.4GHz, MEMORY - CORSAIR VENGEANCE 2 x 4G, GPU - GIGABYTE HD7970 OC, HDD - WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLACK 1TB, SDD - INTEL 520 SERIES 120GB, CASE - COOLERMASTER RC-682A-KWN5, PSU - THERMALTAKE SMART 750W, KEYBOARD - RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE 2013, MOUSE - RAZER DEATHERADDER 2013.  :D

I wish more women wouldn't do this kind of shit. This is 2013, for gods sake. Have some self respect

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S